Notices
Regional - Lonestar OK, TX
View Poll Results: Interested in Business Cards?
Yes!
100.00%
No!
0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Who wants business cards?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2005, 01:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

anyone else just get de' ja' vu?

We both agreed Seattle is in for 5,000. based on population it's an excellent starting ground. Scikotics HQ (OK and the like) 10000 would be good because there's som amny other states surrounding you.

Texas and NY are gonna be the big guns. Huge populations, lots of area to cover and depending on the city, LOTS of surrounding states.

Keep in mind guys, you can drop off a lot at local dealers and see if they'd include it with new Scion purchases...
OR BETTER YET, have someone create a "Welcome to the Scion Family kit" that includes price sheets from that dealer with all factory mods, info about Scikotics, a dozen business cards and info/cards (?) for club sponsors like Strup... Wow... I'm gonna get started on that one for up here. (I amaze myself sometimes!)

You can also drop these off at places like apartment complexes, skate parks, boys and girls clubs, community centers, gyms, auto parts places and mechanics... HAVE IT MENTIONED IN THE COUNTY BUSINESS JOURNAL OR PERHAPS A CITY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MENTION!!

Lots of ways to apply these besides just handing them out or tucking em under a wiper blade...

Let's make this happen guys! I want to ultimately spend less but get more out of this... I know you all do too!

Old 10-01-2005, 01:39 AM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

There are some great Ideas being thrown around here lets keep it up and try to get EVERYONE involved in this club! We need to get everyone involved to help support and push this club beyond SE. It is very feasable and I believe will open any sponsorship oppertunities for everyone! Keep pushing for business cards! We are half way to our goal of 50000 business cards! Keep up the good work!
Thanks.
-Jake-
Old 10-01-2005, 01:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Um.....SE has like a million members or something.
Old 10-01-2005, 01:51 AM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

So the point is not to try and collect more members then they have OUTSIDE of SE but to show the little minion SE members how they are getting raped by their dues and expectations!
Old 10-03-2005, 01:52 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

so how does okc fall into this. how many cards are coming our way? anybody know? And does anybody else think 50,000 cards is a little unrealistic? Our club isn't that big yet. I know it will save us some money in the long run but it is taking so long to get to that goal and we are missing more and more opportunities as time passes. Just a thought though!
Old 10-03-2005, 01:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

50, 000 is quite a few. I can't see any city needing more then 500 at the most.
Old 10-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

Very good point. I understand your position and you are partly correct. So far we have taken orders for 25,000 that is ONLY from OKC, Houston, and PNW. We still need orders from NY and any other club regions. Those of you who are listed in other regions PLEASE contact me immediately with questions and order info! If we can pull another 20,000 from just NY and others we are practically there. Lets keep this post at the top!
Old 10-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by FrankenScion
50, 000 is quite a few. I can't see any city needing more then 500 at the most.
That is correct if you only plan on handing them out to Scion owners. There are many other ways to hand these out though.

Originally Posted by InTheWASide
Keep in mind guys, you can drop off a lot at local dealers and see if they'd include it with new Scion purchases...
OR BETTER YET, have someone create a "Welcome to the Scion Family kit" that includes price sheets from that dealer with all factory mods, info about Scikotics, a dozen business cards and info/cards (?) for club sponsors like Strup... Wow... I'm gonna get started on that one for up here. (I amaze myself sometimes!)

You can also drop these off at places like apartment complexes, skate parks, boys and girls clubs, community centers, gyms, auto parts places and mechanics... HAVE IT MENTIONED IN THE COUNTY BUSINESS JOURNAL OR PERHAPS A CITY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MENTION!!

Lots of ways to apply these besides just handing them out or tucking em under a wiper blade...

Let's make this happen guys! I want to ultimately spend less but get more out of this... I know you all do too!

These would be even better to pass out for more sponsor ship opportunities showing them where their logo could be next time! and when a bigger company hears they are handed out nation wide in seven different regional areas I mean come on who can resist? Just some Ideas keep up with the feed back!

Thanks,
-Jake-
Old 10-04-2005, 06:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by MussBus
So the point is not to try and collect more members then they have OUTSIDE of SE but to show the little minion SE members how they are getting raped by their dues and expectations!

I'm not sure if I should respond to this one or not, but it's like my VMFIC just reached inside my head and pulled out that thought!

Old 10-04-2005, 12:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Got a design for us yet?

Since, apparently, some whole chapters don't like the guy in the straight jacket it might be better to leave him out of the bus. card design.

Just make it clean and simple .
Old 10-04-2005, 07:26 PM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

Well excuse my french but SHIBBY! I loved the straight jacket guy. I threw one together and it had him but I will toss him out and have one ready either tonight or tomorrow I have a project due this week thats pretty big so we will see soon!
Thanks,
-Jake-
Old 10-14-2005, 04:49 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

so any new info on the cards? this post fell pretty far.
Old 10-14-2005, 06:52 PM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

Yes it did. I have been swamped with jobs recently and had to put the Scikotics cards on the back burner. The good news is I have a rough design for the front and will hopefully have a finished copy next week!! They are sweet and have a lot of little accents that make them stand out more to people. Thanks for keeping this up to date!
Jake
Old 10-15-2005, 05:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I am down for some myself....still waiting on the rest of my NY-ers to let me know!!!
Old 10-15-2005, 06:24 AM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

Awesome thanks for taking the lead and pushing it! See how many NY is interested in and we can order this week! Me and Brad sat down this evening and discussed the business card and overall its pretty good just a few minor cosmetic changes and we should be ready to print!
Old 10-15-2005, 08:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm liking the look of it once I nagged and got a tC added on the front...

Damn egocentric xB-ers and their "What's a tC?" attitudes...

jk

Looks great Jake. Thanks for all the hard work!