Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Baltimore Area Scion Owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 01:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

as for a dealer, im not really ready to get a dealer involved till we get more involved. i worked for a dealership, and i know how that goes. so ill see what happens
Old 10-29-2007, 01:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I live about 20 minutes from annapolis but only when Im home. I will make as many meets that are organized and that I can make. Western MD is a long drive
Old 10-29-2007, 02:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

yeah. thats the problem with MD SE right now. is we are too spread out among MD. so i want to start a brand new chapter in MD. SE Baltimore. Kinda like how SE VA, has SE NoVA as well.

Im sure tito would be apart of it, cause he isnt too far away, along with chris (backseat chris) in glen burnie. I just need to get more ppl active, and together. i wanna put bmore on the map with scions.

Im going to plan a meet some time next month, for existing members, and people looking to join. it could be a weekend, or weeknight. dont matter too much, but i think weekends would work better for most.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:43 PM
SL Member

Count me in.
As of yesterday, I just picked up another job for weekends, but I should still be good for going to MIR on the 4th... and I'll try to make any meets for the club that don't conflict. If you are talking about the same tito I know, with the xb that wins most best of shows... he is actually closer than Annapolis and only about 15 minutes from me (I'm in the southwestern part of Baltimore, near Catonsville, exit 13 off 695).

BrEaK_AwaY; are you or anyone you know going to the show @ Budds Creek on the 4th? I can meet up with you or whoever shows. We might even find more scions there that are interested in the club.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

If you plan a meet I will try my hardest to come
Old 10-29-2007, 10:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

a lot of of us from SE NoVA will be at MIR on sunday. we'll be there early. you can join us if zach doesnt go.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

fan, im zach btw. whats your name?

yes, that is tito that im talking about with the rs1 xB. im near the essex area (if you know where that is). i wont be making MIR though, but like viet said, alot of the NoVA SE crew will be there. so you could meet up with them, chat it up, and they can give u all the info about the club that you need.

Im looking to plan a meet in 2 or so weeks maybe. what day works best for all of you?
Old 10-31-2007, 04:11 AM
SL Member

Thanks VIET_BOX, I'll see you there! :D

nice to meet you Zach, name's Mike
Yeah, I've been up to Essex a couple of times before... sucks you won't be at MIR, but I'm sure we'll meet up another time. Were you thinking about going to the show on the following Sunday in VA at that scion dealership? I'm gonna be there as long as my new job doesn't conflict. By this weekend I'll have a better idea as to when I'll be free to meet up. Did you all ready have a place to meet up?

2beturbod, hope to meet you too.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Hey Mike,

Yes, I will be at the Lustine Scion Show. Viet is actually the Scion Champion at that dealership, and that show is co-hosted by the NoVA Chapter of SE.

As for a place and time to meet. No I havent figured that out yet. I was thinking we could go some place for lunch / dinner or something of that nature. So we can all sit around, get to know one another, and see exactly what we would all wanna do as a group as far as building the Baltimore Chapter of SE.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:56 PM
SL Member

Cool, sounds like a good start. I can eat almost anywhere... except for at colleges and hospitals... thats where I draw the line (except for Salisbury & Union Memorial, respectively , their food is decent.)

The HR people for my newest job called me out of the blue on Sunday and had me come in for an interview and pretty much gave me the job, but I have to show them that I was actually born, not made...... (aka: birth certificate)... and the deal was I am part-time to work most Fridays from 3pm-till, and work on Saturdays and Sundays. There is no set time yet but I'll try to work mornings to afternoons, that way we can meet up at night on Sats &/or Suns... what was your preference? did you want to meet up during the day or night? I'll prolly be able to hang out on nights. (plus I am more alert, oriented, and awake since I am more of a night guy.)

I'll make sure that I am off of work for MIR. I'll beg if I have to in order to get to the Lustine Scion Show to meet up with you, Viet, and everyone else... plus I wanna get my @$$ kicked again at Halo3 since I only played it once, at that was at the Scion Show at the dealership in Glen Burnie.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Yeah, nights work for me. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and weekends work for me. Im pretty flexible. Ill get a poll going or something in a week or so with dates, and people can vote for a day/time to see what works best for people.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Ok... so im thinking we could meet on these days:

Monday Night (12)
Tuesday Night (13)
Thursday Night (15)
Saturday (17)

As far as where, somewhere for dinner or something. Id like to have me and atleast 2/3 other people. So gimme an idea guys/gals
Old 11-04-2007, 07:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

dude you know im so doun for this becuse nova is so far away for me. lets get this b-more shiznet started i got 2 members for you
Old 11-04-2007, 07:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I will be attending gobble fest. I hope to see yall there and meet some of you. Maybe we can start establishing SE Baltimore
Old 11-05-2007, 12:20 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by pogseo
dude you know im so doun for this becuse nova is so far away for me. lets get this b-more shiznet started i got 2 members for you
Start a roll call for SE Baltimore.

1. Zach
2. Tito
3. Tito's mom
4. 2beturbod
5. -fantC- (Soon to be a memeber )
Old 11-05-2007, 12:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

btw the names Dan
Old 11-05-2007, 02:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Kool, since all of the below are going to the lustine show, we can talk about it more there in person. I really wanna get this beast rolling. we already got 6 people it seems like. which is a great start!

1. BrEaK_AwaY - Zach
2. pogseo- Tito
3. Tito's mom
4. 2beturbod - Dan
5. -fantC- Mike (Soon to be a memeber Smile )
6. backseatchris - Chris
Old 11-05-2007, 02:21 AM
SL Member

I gotta work during the Lustine Scion Show until 4pm-ish and then I'd be an hour drive to get there from B-more... so if the show lasts till 6pm like Viet said, I might show up to hang out for like an hour, but I'm not sure yet... It was good meeting you today Viet! So, if I don't go to the show, I'll meet everybody another time. :D
Old 11-05-2007, 11:48 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by -fantC-
I gotta work during the Lustine Scion Show until 4pm-ish and then I'd be an hour drive to get there from B-more... so if the show lasts till 6pm like Viet said, I might show up to hang out for like an hour, but I'm not sure yet... It was good meeting you today Viet! So, if I don't go to the show, I'll meet everybody another time. :D
you should just come down. all of SE will probably go out to dinner afterwards.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

yeah im down for dinner afterwards =]

Quick Reply: Baltimore Area Scion Owners