Calling ALL Delaware Scion Owners!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 11:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1slowtc
the weather needs to change thats all i have to say
Ill second that!!!! Just put the word in to the middle man (gurl) and shes going to contact the people of scikotics, soooo it shouldnt be to much longer that were an official club!!!!
Old 04-16-2007, 11:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

if we need vinly i am freinds with the guy who cuts it at the f m so just let me no.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

if we need vinly i am freinds with the guy who cuts it at the f m so just let me no.
Ill get you a link on what the rest of the club is using on there cars! I also have a vinly connection up here as well, but we can compare and see whos better and more available! The scikotics web site also sell sthem on line as well as job shirts with the logo, and whatever else you guys want, like ex...Ill prolly get something like Scikotics Delaware HMFIC, and STEALTH on the back or sleeve or something, Ill also get a link to that as well, BUt as soon as we get accepted, well have accesss to all that stuff, and we can A. buy it on there, or B. do it ourselfs! More updates to come!!! Great Job everyone, keep up the good work!!
Old 04-17-2007, 09:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

let me know when the first meet is! as long as i'm not working or away i'll be there!
Old 04-19-2007, 12:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

whats up all hey stealth i might have another xb in the mix he does paint work so i will let you no about him in a day or 2 he said he is in but i am going to go look at some of his work friday before i go to the track--------------plus anymore news i am getting nerv haven't heard from ya in a couple of days thats right you work all the dam time i feel ya on that one
Old 04-19-2007, 05:40 PM
Strictly Scionized
SL Member

well i registered, guess im legit now.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

whats up all hey stealth i might have another xb in the mix he does paint work so i will let you no about him in a day or 2 he said he is in but i am going to go look at some of his work friday before i go to the track--------------plus anymore news i am getting nerv haven't heard from ya in a couple of days thats right you work all the dam time i feel ya on that one
Hey everyone, sorry for the days of silence, lol! April is a BUSY month for me at work, so ive been putting in extra work, its starting to slow down again so ill be more active!! OK..........Awesome on the new member, and DOUBLE awesome on the paint work, does he have a shop, or is he just a "on the side" guy? If you can get some pics when you go to check out his work, and email them to me StealthtC@msn.com so I can have a look! Thanks again for everything Matt, haha your pretty much running things for now, that is until I have the time, and plus your closer to them then I am
Old 04-19-2007, 08:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tcmonroe07
well i registered, guess im legit now.
And as for you missy....Where and what did you register???

And as for an update, I got ahold of my contact (Gina) who is the HMFIC for Pa chapter, she called the guy and is waiting for a call back from him, when she knows, ill know, when I know you all will know shouldnt be long....I hope BUT we got to wait for nice weather to wash up or rides for the group pic anyway, SO........its cool, well be fine waiting for a few more days....I did have a thought ..maybe meeting up at the smryna diner and then following you (1slowtc) to the pic site...and as for the crew close to me (New Castle) we can meet somewhere up here and drive down toghether, maybe get breakfast or lunch whenever we plan on doing this, and then getting dinner later that night............ Just a thought So think about that and let me know what you think, keep in mind this will be a meet/greet/group pic for the Delaware Scikotics Chapter and nothing is written in stone yet, just ideas and thoughts!
Old 04-19-2007, 09:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

i'm down for whatever, like i said earlier as long as i'm not working i'll be there. i work every other weekend - it's such a pain in the butt!
Old 04-19-2007, 10:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well, it will more then likely bee on a sat/sun But ill let everyone know way ahead of time, in case its not on a weekend you work, if it IS well just move it back or forward a week, no biggie....I aim to please
Old 04-19-2007, 10:23 PM
Banned
SL Member

im out on joining but would like to go to the meet.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Strictly Scionized
SL Member

stealth, i registered for some other ____ and i accidently posted in here, althought im not so sure how.
as for the greet, breakfast is my favorite, so lets do that lol.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/pands/gate.asp

anyone going? or to the virginia meet?
Old 04-20-2007, 01:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Stealth_Fighter_tC
Well, it will more then likely bee on a sat/sun But ill let everyone know way ahead of time, in case its not on a weekend you work, if it IS well just move it back or forward a week, no biggie....I aim to please

sounds good to me! thanks. i'm in the process of looking for a new job so maybe by the time we're putting this meet together, work won't get in the way for me anymore. keep your fingers crossed! have we come up with any ideas on where to meet yet?
Old 04-20-2007, 02:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by ACass05tC
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/pands/gate.asp

anyone going? or to the virginia meet?
i would love to go to carlisle (i cant make the va vip event... thnigs came up), but carlisle has been know to have problems in the past, and im afraid to take my car there. its a great show... im just not fond of the people... and i dont trust my car staying there. just a word of advise... be careful if show your car at that show
Old 04-20-2007, 02:39 PM
Banned
SL Member

the last time i went to carlisle there was major problems. people doing burnouts in the show field, fights and that kinda junk. plus the do drive by judging. u cant judge a car just by driving by
Old 04-20-2007, 03:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

guess that's out of the question. haha. thanks guys!
Old 04-20-2007, 03:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

dont get my wrong, its an awesome and fun show... just too many things to worry about (ive invested too much money in my car to have some jerk mess up)
Old 04-20-2007, 08:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah I second the carisle event and problems...I was there that time with the burn outs and fights, some guy in a lowroller did a burn out in some rocks and busted up this other guys ride, WASNT pretty after that!!! As far as the virginia meet, I dont know to much about that event, and not sure if im going, definitly not going to carisle though. As far as OUR meet, Matt mentioned a great spot in smryna to take a group and pics of our cars, so I was thinking about meeting at the diner, eating there Breakfast Prolly since Ashley LOVES breakfast , if not lunch or maybe dinner later on or something, and then following Matt to the spot for pictures, and to meet everyone, check out rides, and what not!!! Then like i said earlier hittin up a local dinner spot or something around the area....SINCE therers not to much to do in Delaware I was thinking about future meets, maybe alittle beer pong :D with dinner before the event, or maybe a movie or something stupid like that, im sure we can think of something to do in this GREAT boring state.....Molly its ok, ill forgive you this once, just dont use the word poop anymore Well im going to go call Gina and find out whats going on...Sorry for the LONGGGGG post but ill get back to everyone SOOOOON!!!
Old 04-20-2007, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

completely off topic but the weather today was great! first time i had the windows down and the sunroof open in a while, jammin to my country music - yes i listen to country music. haha.

Quick Reply: Calling ALL Delaware Scion Owners!!