Notices
Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Delaware Scikotics roll call

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 03:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That sounds like a good place, plus it's not too far from me. Heh. I will try my best to be there, although you know the issues that I'm currently having. Bleh.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Come on, youll be fine, one way to vent, and calm yourself, is to get over it with some great friends, and cars, and FOOD!!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 12:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I'll be there. I might have a friend joining me. My boyfriend might come down with me.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Awesome, looks and sounds like were going to have a good turn out!! Im also bringing 2 people, my Girlfriend, and another close friend of mine, who also owns a tC, and will be joining the club soon!
Old 05-23-2007, 03:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!!!! ITS OFFICIAL, WE ARE NOW SCIKOTICS!!!!! Take a look!!!! http://www.totallylostit.com/forums/...play.php?f=138 See you all on the other side!!!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 12:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Stealth_Fighter_tC
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!!!! ITS OFFICIAL, WE ARE NOW SCIKOTICS!!!!! Take a look!!!! http://www.totallylostit.com/forums/...play.php?f=138 See you all on the other side!!!!!

well it's about time! looks like people can register again .. you know what that means guys! get to it! hahaha. see ya guys tonight
Old 05-23-2007, 07:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ACass05tC

well it's about time! looks like people can register again .. you know what that means guys! get to it! hahaha. see ya guys tonight
HAHA Yeah what she said!!!
Old 05-24-2007, 02:09 AM
Banned
SL Member

whats up people. it was nice to meet all of you.

me, will, and paul have decided not to join you guys. you all seem cool.

there are a few reasons.

1. the name scikotics we dont like

2. we dont like stickers

3. we dont like people telling us we have to show and things like that.

4. we have decided to start our own thing.

sorry guys you all seem cool and stuff, but this club is not the direction me and will wanna travel in
Old 05-24-2007, 02:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would just like to apologize to everyone for not making it tonight. Mike, you know the stuff I’m going through right now and I owe a big apology to you. I really wanted to come out, but I wouldn’t be able to be myself tonight and I wouldn’t want to make a bad first impression. I still really want to be involved with all the Scikotics stuff and would love to make the next meet. I'm still excited to meet all of you!

Take care and see you guys soon!
Old 05-24-2007, 12:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCvirus
I would just like to apologize to everyone for not making it tonight. Mike, you know the stuff I’m going through right now and I owe a big apology to you. I really wanted to come out, but I wouldn’t be able to be myself tonight and I wouldn’t want to make a bad first impression. I still really want to be involved with all the Scikotics stuff and would love to make the next meet. I'm still excited to meet all of you!

Take care and see you guys soon!
it woulda been nice to have another girl there! hahahahaha. jk hope everything's okay.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

so i was thinking about the stickers last night and decided that i don't want to put one on my back window. i'll get one and put it on my sunroof visor thing but i don't want stickers on my windows. i did some research on scikotics website and looks like you don't need to have a sticker or have it in the same spot.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ACass05tC
so i was thinking about the stickers last night and decided that i don't want to put one on my back window. i'll get one and put it on my sunroof visor thing but i don't want stickers on my windows. i did some research on scikotics website and looks like you don't need to have a sticker or have it in the same spot.
lol Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It's bad enough that my spoiler blocks some of my vison out the back window, it drives me nuts.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by slow-n-low06
whats up people. it was nice to meet all of you.

me, will, and paul have decided not to join you guys. you all seem cool.

there are a few reasons.

1. the name scikotics we dont like

2. we dont like stickers

3. we dont like people telling us we have to show and things like that.

4. we have decided to start our own thing.

sorry guys you all seem cool and stuff, but this club is not the direction me and will wanna travel in
Hey guys sorry to hear that, I want to apologize for last night, it seems I was a bit pushy about the club, I was simply following the suggestions, ideas, and examples of other chapters!! Nothing I talked about was coming from my own ideas, except having "like" stickers on our cars, I just thoguht it would be excinting rolling toghether with our logo on our cars thats all!! Goodluck on creating your own club, or whatever you guys decide to do....and definitly keep in touch, and nothing says we all still cant roll together!! See you all on saturday! James hit me up and let me know what you guys are doing and when your all leaving!!
Old 05-24-2007, 09:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey guys, wanted to give you an update....Just found out from Jon (owner of scikotics) and from a few other people....Stickers are NOT required, but mearly an option!! If you dont want a big one, you can get a smaller one or like I said none at all Sorry for the mis-understanding!
Old 05-28-2007, 09:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey guys. Sorry I've been kinda MIA for a couple days. My Mom came up to visit from WV. lol So I've been busy (shopping) with her. My new tail lights came in too the other day, they look AWESOME. Still have to put them on of course, and I have no idea how. lol Also managed to wash my car today, so since it's clean (for once) lemme know if any of you wanna meet up this week. I'll have to get my work sched. tomorrow and see when would be good. So lemme know!
Old 05-28-2007, 11:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thats awesome about the tails Sheena! Dont worry about being MIA Ive also been delaying on pics, updates, and what not, not being a very good HMFIC right now! but its the holidays, and im sure people are down the beach, and having BBQs so it all good!!! Post your work schedule and im sure we can get something going again this week! Did you still want me to install your lights for you, or did you havesomething else in mind?? Let me know!!
Old 05-29-2007, 01:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thats awesome about the tails Sheena! Dont worry about being MIA Ive also been delaying on pics, updates, and what not, not being a very good HMFIC right now! but its the holidays, and im sure people are down the beach, and having BBQs so it all good!!! Post your work schedule and im sure we can get something going again this week! Did you still want me to install your lights for you, or did you havesomething else in mind?? Let me know!!
lol Well thanks hun, and yes, if you are REALLY sure you wanna deal with my tails then feel free. Hah. And no matter what you say I won't let you get away without some form of payment, rather its buying you lunch or something for your tC. lol Maybe I can get my dad to lower the price on the tint you wanted. Hehe. Lemme know when you would like to put them on, and if you need a place you can use my dads shop/tools. Thanks again!!
Old 05-29-2007, 01:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Its not a problem, there easy after youve done them 3 or 4 times in order to get what you really like, like ive had to!! Sme form of payment huh???? ill have to think about that!! I can do them whenever your available, and I dont really need a shop, either house will do, and it will only take me about 30-45 mins> I have plenty of tools also, so that wont be needed, but much thanks for the offer! Post your schedule, and ill let you know!
Old 05-29-2007, 03:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Its not a problem, there easy after youve done them 3 or 4 times in order to get what you really like, like ive had to!! Sme form of payment huh???? ill have to think about that!! I can do them whenever your available, and I dont really need a shop, either house will do, and it will only take me about 30-45 mins> I have plenty of tools also, so that wont be needed, but much thanks for the offer! Post your schedule, and ill let you know!
Hehe. Well thanks again! I work 9 to 5 tomorrow, so I'll let you know after then what the rest of my week is gonna be like IF I can manage to get through the whole work day tomorrow without telling them to shove it and quitting. That place is getting to me so bad. lol Bleh. Plus the stress I've been under is ruining me. -sigh- I need a beer. Hah.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCvirus
Also managed to wash my car today, so since it's clean (for once) lemme know if any of you wanna meet up this week. I'll have to get my work sched. tomorrow and see when would be good. So lemme know!
i'm pretty busy this week. let me know when you guys are planning on meeting up and i'll try to make it down but i can't make any promises.

Quick Reply: Delaware Scikotics roll call