Notices
Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Delaware Scikotics roll call

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 04:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hah. Well I actually quit my job today. I was tired of waiting around for the yearly raise I deserved (which was due in March) and I was tired of kissing asses. So I told them to shove it and quit. Hah. Feels so good tho. lol

Now off to find a new one. Anyone know of a place hiring? lol I think I might go back to school tho.... hmmmm.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

aww i was going there to get my medicine after work this afternoon. lol. guess i'll have to see ya at one of the meets! well at least you stood up for yourself. i had to say some things to my boss here today, so we'll see how that goes or i might be looking for a new job too! lol.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Aww sorry to hear that Sheena, I know you said something last night that you were going to do it, but I didn think you were serious...Also sorry to hear about your Ashley, hope things work out for you! Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for the both of you!!! Wouldnt that be awesome if we all worked at the same place in the future?!?!?! Im done working on the pics, ill have a separete forum for them in a few mins! I also got the club buisness cards in the mail today, if you see alot of scions, or know a few people, let me know and ill get up with you and give you some to hand out! Ill also let eveyone know about a possible meet this week! More to come later.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hehehe awwww sorry that I missed you Ashley. That place is just pure hell. lol I did manage to call them and they have agreed to give me two weeks 'break/vacation' so I'm going to do that and then maybe go back. It's just something I really need right now. But at least I'll be available for more meets! Hah. And I've been seeing ALOT of Scion's around here lately (especially tC's) so I'll definitely take some cards. I'd like to give some to my dad too to have sitting at his shop for any Scion's that come in.

Can't wait for the next meet! Heh.
Take care you guys. <3
Old 05-30-2007, 02:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

my scion will be in his shop on friday! i finally got ahold of them. lol.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah I told my dad to keep an eye out for you that you'd be coming in and he told me yesterday that you made an appointment. Heh. Who knows, I may work there Friday to get some extra cash since I won't be working for two weeks. lol
Old 05-30-2007, 12:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

yeah i stopped down there on my way to the beach this past weekend. well if you're down there i'll see ya when i pick the car up. i'm taking my spare key down on thursday & i'm leaving my car there thursday night because i cannot leave work to take it down around 9 on friday.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just to let you guy's know I'm going to be driving down to my Mom's in WV to visit for about two weeks next Saturday (the first BIG roadtrip in the tC, and I'll be all alone for 8 hours aaahhhh!!!). So if you guy's wanna get a meet in before I leave PLEASE let me know!!

Hope you all are doing ok!
<3
Old 06-03-2007, 11:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey are you registered with ScikoticS yet hun? If so start posting in there, if not, GET TO IT!!! kidding you know I loves ya! BUt seriously get registered!
Old 06-03-2007, 11:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol I registered there before. Actually forgot all about it tho. Heh.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:18 AM

hey guys, my wife and i recently bought a 2008 xb, and are delaware locals...can i get some more info on your club?
Old 06-04-2007, 02:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sheena!!!!! Well since youve been in kind of a rut, ill forgive you this ONCE, But you had better remember and get on there, ive made alot of changes on our forum and your not on there yet!! Sorry to hear you ahve to drive by yourself, you know if I were single, and was able to take off, id be right next to you buggin.... Have fun, well talk on Scikotics!!
Old 06-04-2007, 03:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 08toaster
hey guys, my wife and i recently bought a 2008 xb, and are delaware locals...can i get some more info on your club?
Let me be the first to say welcome to the scion family!

My name is Mike Blyman, I am the HMFIC (Head Mother F'er In Charge) or the Pres of The Delaware ScikoticS Chapter. ScionLife is not a club but a board that we can all (clubs) can come to recruit, talk about other clubs, meets, car shows and most important you can find out anything you want to know about your xA, xB and or tC even a few other cars. Pretty much what ever you want to know, you can find it on here, just use the SEARCH button FIRST then if you cant find your answer, just ask!

Alittle info about Scikotics. Delaware was actually JUST added a few weeks ago, we just had our first meet at the end of may, and it went very well, had 9 tCs show up, so if you join youll be the first xB, and prolly the first 08 to join a Scikotics club! Our website is www.scikotics.com youll have to register, and of course you can use your SL (ScionLife) name and when asked what chapter, you may choose Delaware or even Scikotics newbie and explore the scikotics site to see if its something youd be interested in, then come time if you are you can always switch your chapter through your control panel, or ask me and i can do it for you as well. We have a few meets coming up , 2 in OC and a few in MD and also a BBQ in PA. We all try to have our small mini meets, to meet new scion owners, and also have fun. Were pretty much a big car family who all like to hang out with each other and just kick it and have fun! So register on the site, explore, my SN is the same on Scikotics as it is on here, my cell number is also posted somewhere on there I bealive, my AIM address and MySpace is also on there as well....SO any questions, feel free to get ahold of me anytime!!

And once again Welcome to the biggest growing club (Family) EVER!!!!
Old 06-04-2007, 04:34 PM

thanks for the info!!!
Old 06-07-2007, 12:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey all,

i've had my 04 box since the summer of 05. yes i bought it used from newark toyotaworld. anyway, it's awesome that there's actually more people in DE getting active on here. i've been on this site basically since i've had my xB.

i may or may not be interested in joining the scikotics chapter you guys have started, based upon the fact that i'm not in DE very much due to school.

i suggest maybe trying to get in contact with the local shop CarV2. i got my header and pulley installed by them last summer, and they're great guys and have a very reputable shop. maybe you guys can host local meets/events there once in a while.
i'm personally in south carolina for pretty much the whole summer until august, so i'll hopefully meet some of you guys later on!

besides that, post some pics up of your rides !
Old 06-07-2007, 01:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by evosky
hey all,

i've had my 04 box since the summer of 05. yes i bought it used from newark toyotaworld. anyway, it's awesome that there's actually more people in DE getting active on here. i've been on this site basically since i've had my xB.

i may or may not be interested in joining the scikotics chapter you guys have started, based upon the fact that i'm not in DE very much due to school.

i suggest maybe trying to get in contact with the local shop CarV2. i got my header and pulley installed by them last summer, and they're great guys and have a very reputable shop. maybe you guys can host local meets/events there once in a while.
i'm personally in south carolina for pretty much the whole summer until august, so i'll hopefully meet some of you guys later on!

besides that, post some pics up of your rides !
look forward to meeting you in the future! you can see the pics of all our cars on the scikotics website .... http://www.totallylostit.com/forums/...ead.php?t=9925
that's from the first little meet we had. i heard alot about that carv2 place. i'll have to stop down and see what they can do for me.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:30 PM
SL Member

Hi neighbor!

MD Chapter!
Old 06-14-2007, 03:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ Hahahahahahahahahaha. I freaking LOVE that picture!!
Old 06-14-2007, 03:46 PM
SL Member

Old 06-15-2007, 05:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh we'll give you your cookies MD... but you gotta catch us first!
Haha.

Quick Reply: Delaware Scikotics roll call