Scion Event on Dec. 6th in WAshington DC

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 04:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default Scion Event on Dec. 6th in WAshington DC

Ok people this is pretty much for the new kids, cause most of us old people already know about this. I'm just reposting this minus the contact information. If ya want to go or want to know more about upcoming events PM me and I'll set you up with some info.

"When : Saturday December 6th
Where Sun Lounge in DC
1219 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington DC
Time: 10:00 PM - 3:00 AM

Two of our very own Scion Owners DJ Face & DJ Impulse come together and create their own Scion Event. So if you are free on Saturday definitely come out and support them.

Here is a little more info on the event:
Pancake Gallery will bring together 4 cities and four DJ's for one amazing DJ event. This show was launched in Amsterdam back in
August of this year. There will be another show on Dec. 4th or 5th in New York pending the date offered by the venue. For the DC
event: The featured DJ's will be grammy award winning producer, 9th wonder, DJ Motet representing London, DJ Switch
representing Amsterdam and DJ Impulse representing Baltimore.Throughout the night music will be played by these talented DJ's
and the event will be hosted by DJ Face (DC, Hong Kong, Amsterdam) and Danny Castro,
(Lyricist Lounge, NY) and the PCGL Team.

The Pancake Gallery was born in early 2007. It is a collective representing a host of new and fresh ideas for the feature of arts.
Creating different projects ranging from self directed plays to different parties, events and exhibitions with the main goal being “
Integrating and connecting international arts communities” to create and exchange between a network of people to share their artistic
knowledge, experience and skills. "

Old 12-05-2008, 06:02 PM
SL Member

Put me down. I'll go.