Notices
Regional - Mid South KY, NC, SC, TN

Coming to the Columbia SC Area in 2 Weeks

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 01:04 PM
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default Coming to the Columbia SC Area in 2 Weeks

Letting you locals know.. I will be back in town for my disability hearing Feb 3rd. I am driving down Monday January 31, Have an appt with my lawyer in Sumter at 3 on Tuesday, Hearing at 9am Thursday and driving home on Friday. I should have plenty of free time if anyone is up to saying hello. Car is still riding on winter steelies and will more than likely be covered in salt lol. but i'd like to meet anyone that is up for it

I posted this onto the Columbia Scikotics FB page too.. but not a response as of now. Also posting here to see if anybody non Scikotics is floating about. I've done quite a bit of traveling in the last year and have tried to meet up with Scion Owners wherever I go. I've had the most success meeting Scikotics chapters in Florida (West Palm Beach & Clearwater) where I was welcomed although I'm not a Scikotics member.

Look forward to hearing from people. I'm just trying to solidify plans so that I am not crossing over stuff and can organize my time, as I'm sure I'll be doing lots of visiting in both Kershaw and Sumter counties
Old 01-24-2011, 08:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

well im scikotics but not in that area lol. but i can see about getting ahold of someone in that area for you and letting them know. its slightly winter still so im sure most people are doing the winter downtime thing still.. although im not lol but i live in nashville so of course its not bad here right now. but ill get back to you and let you know on that one who is who and where they are for ya
Old 01-24-2011, 08:36 PM
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I posted on their Facebook page which is quite active so we shall see. Seems like they have a meet every week. I just know I'll be there for a couple of days and it's always good to meet other Scion Owners when I wander

oh and the stupid title should say Area not Are lol
Old 01-25-2011, 08:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

lol yeah its ok i got the idea on area lol.. i read typonese easily lmao
Old 01-27-2011, 12:37 PM
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by ParkjotC
lol yeah its ok i got the idea on area lol.. i read typonese easily lmao

so very glad.. cause i am a typo'n fool lol

still no response from the Scikotics chapter in Cola, nor on the Scikotics regional page. I have gotten ahold of a few other people I know individually and trying to set something up.

Frustrating.. cause EVERYWHERE i went last year i was able to meet up with local Scion people or Scikotics chapters (since they are everywhere) This is the first time I have has 0 response in my posts for actually meeting up. I dunno. It's suppose to be near 60 the whole week i'm down.. so weather is not an excuse lol. I'll just find other things to do.. I like to plan ahead is all
Old 01-27-2011, 08:35 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

fixed it for you
Old 01-28-2011, 12:44 AM
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Thank You!
Old 01-31-2011, 07:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by tonedeff
Thanks Jay! Yea we saw it...I'm trying to organize something now but everyobes usually busy early in the week, but hopefully we can at least meet up with them for a bit....thanks for lookin out.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:48 PM

sorry about the FB page! you WERE one of our discussions tho at our meet... &* then I forgot to reply... we had a lot going on with the show plans, &* getting up with the Greenville Chap. &* bowling... n so on! hope you didn't take any offence... lol - anyways... heard our Chap is meeting with you tomorrow (tuesday).. hope you guys have a good day with whatever, lol as to I will not be able to make it... we do have an xD in the group tho so maybe you two will have much to talk about... thanks, Shy
Old 02-02-2011, 05:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

glad you got on here there Shy I know I had fun passing the word around
Old 02-02-2011, 04:21 PM

haha, yea its just been crazy.. I just joined this site &* then saw this, n was like wow! anyways.. was my mistake I guess for forgetting. Beginning of the week is kinda hard for us cuz we're all getting back to work after the weekend n such but I think 3 of us got to meet up last night... we had a lot of discussion last week &* will this coming week too! SANITARIUM for the winnnnn ;)
Old 02-06-2011, 12:45 AM
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

lol i did meet up with a few of you.. sorry so many were sick and busy. but i may be down again soon. i posted on the scikotics forum. Is ok... i actually wasn't aware of tuesday because i had no internet access.. and Anthony shot me a message lol

unfortunately i prolly won't know when i will have to come down until last minute, but i'll do my best to post the info
Old 02-06-2011, 06:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

awesome well glad i seen this as fast as i could as well. and yes SANITARIUM FTW! ill be there so i will see you there xBbabyy
Old 02-06-2011, 08:25 PM

awesome dude! deff see ya there - we'll all have to get up while down there!