Notices
Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

Tuner Evolution Car Show 2008 - May 17th

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 01:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea it was a cool show. Only thing that sucked was that girl that had a seizure. Iwas kinda disapointed at the turnout outdoors but they were calling for rain so u kinda had to expect that. But I had a good time I got to show in doors when I asked for the outdoor non judging field. LOL I wasn't much competion for most of the cars in there but hey I had fun.
Old 05-19-2008, 01:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by krdshrk
Wow someone had a seizure there? Too many cars with strobes?
no.. diabetic with no sugar, but I would have guessed the same thing, haha

Originally Posted by Quiet_Storm
Yea it was a cool show. Only thing that sucked was that girl that had a seizure. Iwas kinda disapointed at the turnout outdoors but they were calling for rain so u kinda had to expect that. But I had a good time I got to show in doors when I asked for the outdoor non judging field. LOL I wasn't much competion for most of the cars in there but hey I had fun.
Nice seeing you again bud! You finished just as well as I did, haha! Just be happy with the car you built, and you'll always have something to be proud of. We need to get together again soon bud, it was defiantly great seein ya again!
Old 05-19-2008, 02:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea it was cool seeing ya 2 with da pumpkin. O I'm happy with my car that's why I'm selling it 4 a 350z. LOL. But yea ill defintely be seein u at sum of the other shows comin up. N sry4 da grammer I'm on an ipod touch my comp broke
Old 05-19-2008, 03:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

One of the best shows of the year for sure, I have over 600 photos that should be up soon to check out. I had a great time and everyone with us did as well. Finally getting home form NY now which was fun at all...... GOODNIGHT
Old 05-19-2008, 04:47 AM

yea i was there too with my silver xb2...they gave me an inside space for free cuz they said i had a clean ride. I met some cool people, shout out to clear star media! I wish the classes would have been more clear though no 1,2,3 just mild and wild. I don't think i shoulda been in a class with a fully computer controlled ride on bags with a crazy system, not to take away from there time and effort, but being a show sponsored by scion they shoulda had mild and wild xb,xa,tc, u get the pic. the wide body tc is my fav, but the airbrushed tc is sick...maybe rides like that should have there on class...like way beyond wild, lets call it rediculousness, cuz the average fella like myself who just dropped 3 grand in parts on their ride (only xb2 with a fiber hood at the show can't compete with shop owned cars or fully sponsored rides, they should have there own class, but that's just my opinion. And PLEASE this is not an attack on people who have the cash or the go getter attitud e to get sponsored but lets be honest me and the other 3 xb's were in a class above me with the sick ice and what not but performance wise were all rockin the same ____ maybe a supercharger and 5g on top of that and i'll b playin wit the big boys...maybe! Anyway the show was nice, some beat whips some sick whips and some other things i didn't even know what to say...the jacked up van. i do agree with the multiple winsif u take an award for wild subaru u shouldn't be in wild 4 door...how didn't more people from fully loaded win for european 4 door or anything like that...the porsche murdered out shoulda been given somethin for being completely badass...oh and one more thing i know i have a lot to say but the kid with the celica needs to put that in a museum for a rediculous amount of wasted money i agree his ride is sick as hell, but if i had that money it wouldn't b in a xb maybe a porsche or ferrari with 40g in upgrades, to me that would be a much better investment and maybe a bit more of a possible resale but no one will ever buy that whip NO ONE...haha anyway i would like to give a shout out 2 my ex for winning the booty contest, haha
Old 05-19-2008, 01:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by SilverXBox
yea i was there too with my silver xb2...they gave me an inside space for free cuz they said i had a clean ride. I met some cool people, shout out to clear star media! I wish the classes would have been more clear though no 1,2,3 just mild and wild. I don't think i shoulda been in a class with a fully computer controlled ride on bags with a crazy system, not to take away from there time and effort, but being a show sponsored by scion they shoulda had mild and wild xb,xa,tc, u get the pic. the wide body tc is my fav, but the airbrushed tc is sick...maybe rides like that should have there on class...like way beyond wild, lets call it rediculousness, cuz the average fella like myself who just dropped 3 grand in parts on their ride (only xb2 with a fiber hood at the show can't compete with shop owned cars or fully sponsored rides, they should have there own class, but that's just my opinion. And PLEASE this is not an attack on people who have the cash or the go getter attitud e to get sponsored but lets be honest me and the other 3 xb's were in a class above me with the sick ice and what not but performance wise were all rockin the same poop maybe a supercharger and 5g on top of that and i'll b playin wit the big boys...maybe! Anyway the show was nice, some beat whips some sick whips and some other things i didn't even know what to say...the jacked up van. i do agree with the multiple winsif u take an award for wild subaru u shouldn't be in wild 4 door...how didn't more people from fully loaded win for european 4 door or anything like that...the porsche murdered out shoulda been given somethin for being completely badass...oh and one more thing i know i have a lot to say but the kid with the celica needs to put that in a museum for a rediculous amount of wasted money i agree his ride is sick as hell, but if i had that money it wouldn't b in a xb maybe a porsche or ferrari with 40g in upgrades, to me that would be a much better investment and maybe a bit more of a possible resale but no one will ever buy that whip NO ONE...haha anyway i would like to give a shout out 2 my ex for winning the booty contest, haha

x2

haha anyway i would like to give a shout out 2 my ex for winning the booty contest, haha[/quote]

got pics?
Old 05-19-2008, 01:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Pics or it didn't happen! Lol.
Old 05-19-2008, 01:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

The blonde was fricken sexy... you can have your ex, haha! No offense, but that blonde had me trippin!

Jay, what was the blondes name in the booty contest?
Old 05-19-2008, 05:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol yea the show was fun, but the judging had some issues. I went and talked to the judges afterwards and it turns out I beat James by something like 14points. They handed me a trophy and I was like.... ok w.e,

They are talking about doing it more like the NCCA next year for judging and hopefully they work out some judging kinks before OC in MD.