ID, OR, WA

Dealership Experience

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 04:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Dealership Experience

Not sure if this is ok to post in here. I want to say that Beaverton Toyota/Scion has given me the best experience for customer service. I wish I could say the same about Broadway Toyota/Scion and Wilsonville Toyota/Scion. Didn't have a very good experience with Wilsonville Toyota/Scion and plan to never go back there again
Old 03-19-2012, 05:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

BEST meaning??

please give some examples of this experience compared to your worst...
Old 03-19-2012, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ROCKLANDTOYOTA
BEST meaning??

please give some examples of this experience compared to your worst...
When I arrived to the Beaverton Toyota dealership I was immediately approached with a friendly attitude and was asked how can I help you? I went in for a service down to my vehicle and was told how long it would take and they would call my name after they are done. After the service was done I received a friendly farewell

When I purchased parts from the Broadway Toyota the parts employee was in a bad mood already before I walked up to him. After purchasing my parts he told me I can ask one of the service people to assist me and they will get a tech guy to help me. I drove my car into the service area and to the first salesperson and it was 5-10 minutes before they closed and he was busy on his cell phone. He told me to ask the gal behind him to help me as he was busy doing something on his cell phone. Nicely enough the gal behind him helped me and she got some tech guys to assist

As for Wilsonville/Toyota Scion they offered this Customer Appreciation Event voucher sent to me in the mail. I went to the dealership and the two front desk receptionists were nice except for the two sales people. The first gal said she was busy and they found another gal to assist. This gal had to ask me if I bought my car from their dealership which I don't understand why that was needed? The first gal that said she was busy overheard our conversation and said to me, so you drove all the way here for this free movie voucher? I said yes and she just had this smirk on her face. I eventually called the dealership after I was turned away and asked to speak with a manager and I did. Manager said he was sorry and he would have a talk with the gal however I NEVER plan and want be getting my busy or recommendation