ID, OR, WA

Scikotics Pandemonium 2011 Aug. 19-21

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 02:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Scikotics Pandemonium 2011 Aug. 19-21

OK, details are posted so I thought I would get a thread started for the PNW on this. Click the link to preregister your car and get additional info as far as room prices and such. We did this last yr and had a lot of fun. Great drive, good people, fun times. Met up with a few peeps from Medford and cruised down with them. 4 cars last yr, how many can we get this yr? Get registered now, PNW represent....
http://pandemonium2011.eventbrite.com/
Old 05-03-2011, 12:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

I really want to go, but doubt i'll make it. i'd be down to carpool with someone though probably.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Going to be a good show this year! Pete & I are both taking our cars I believe. I posted info on 2011 Shows thread too lol
Old 05-03-2011, 04:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

i'm seriously looking into it now, would love to be a vendor there. I need to find someone to carpool with and share the cost of gas with too. maybe even a room mate to cut the cost even more, i'd be working on a tight budget since i'm going to SEMA 2 months later.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well Cliff, we have a couple of cruises coming up, start working on people at the pizza run, thats what I'm going to do. KK went last yr, need to get more peeps this yr. Would be cool to have a good group to cruise down together.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

if was going...... hope ya'll have fun this year... drool sema... i should come up with a biz name for the anodizing stuff so i could go... my inlaw would pay for it all i bet... the sema trip that is... if i took him..lol
Old 05-03-2011, 05:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Room reserved, paypal sent for show, can't wait. Lets go boys and girls, ROADTRIP....
Old 05-03-2011, 06:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Do it Kekai! Rob, i'm working on it. i'm checking flights, hotels, possible car-pools, driving my own, etc.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by robbiej
Room reserved, paypal sent for show, can't wait. Lets go boys and girls, ROADTRIP....
which days did you reserve a room? I'm thinking 18th 19th & 20th for us. And did you guys stay the night in Medford last year or drive the whole way in 1 day?
Old 05-03-2011, 07:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Ziggi
which days did you reserve a room? I'm thinking 18th 19th & 20th for us. And did you guys stay the night in Medford last year or drive the whole way in 1 day?
I booked for Fri. and Sat. nights. We stayed in Medford Thurs. night at a Motel 6 in south Medford, met KK there Thurs. and met Buddy, James and another guy Fri. morning for b-fast then hit the road around 10 or 11am. Made for a nice drive. Drove straight through going home, left Reno around noon and took a slightly diff. route home so that Shirley could see Lake Shasta, she had never seen it and wanted to. We may do something diff. on the way home this year, depending on dog sitter and money/time. We may head over to Cali, towards Sacramento and head up the coast, through the redwoods and such, another thing Shirley wants to do and its a nice drive, take a few extra days.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:16 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Cliff we need to talk. I am looking at doing both too...
Old 05-03-2011, 08:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bbszero
Do it Kekai! Rob, i'm working on it. i'm checking flights, hotels, possible car-pools, driving my own, etc.
@ cliff: talked on facebook. hopefully you can meet up with us in pdx man. i cant wait to make your ears bleed with dubstep... naw im just messin. we like all kinds of music... except classic and opera. plus you can have shotgun

@ ziggy: ok cool leaving sunday that works perfectly but when is the caravan rolling out? do i need Thursday night as well?

back @ cliff:really hopin you can bunk with us to cut down on room costs.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I booked for Fri. and Sat. nights. We stayed in Medford Thurs. night at a Motel 6 in south Medford, met KK there Thurs. and met Buddy, James and another guy Fri. morning for b-fast then hit the road around 10 or 11am. Made for a nice drive. Drove straight through going home, left Reno around noon and took a slightly diff. route home so that Shirley could see Lake Shasta, she had never seen it and wanted to. We may do something diff. on the way home this year, depending on dog sitter and money/time. We may head over to Cali, towards Sacramento and head up the coast, through the redwoods and such, another thing Shirley wants to do and its a nice drive, take a few extra days.
Ok cool. We're going to meet Pete's sister at some point while we're down there & I was thinkin' of hitting Virgina City on the way home. Don't know if we're heading down thurs. or Friday though. How was that Motel 6 in medford? Scary? lol
Old 05-03-2011, 10:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Room wasn't bad, pillows were flat and no extras, KK's room was only half remade. Its only one night and real close to a great restaurant, Black Bear Diner.There are two other hotels right there, I think a Super 8 and Travel Lodge.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kanchi
Cliff we need to talk. I am looking at doing both too...

Erik, you planning on driving down or flying? i'm leaning more at driving myself now, but not sure.

Oh well, just registurd for it!
Old 05-04-2011, 03:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Room wasn't bad, pillows were flat and no extras, KK's room was only half remade. Its only one night and real close to a great restaurant, Black Bear Diner.There are two other hotels right there, I think a Super 8 and Travel Lodge.
Black Bear Diner.. crap we have 1 of those right by our house! We have to go eat there now! lol I think we're driving straight to Reno..will know more later
Old 05-04-2011, 06:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, we will finalize trip routes and such as it gets closer. There are several ways to go from here and you can shave an hour or two off the drive time if you go the right way and there is not traffic.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:54 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by bbszero
Erik, you planning on driving down or flying? i'm leaning more at driving myself now, but not sure.

Oh well, just registurd for it!
I would drive.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

cool. I signed up to be a sponsor and vendor also. I'm driving down thursday afternoon I think, gonna stay in portland and roll down with everyone else. wanna roll down there together Thursday?
Old 05-04-2011, 06:58 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

^thats what I was thinking. I need to see though what time I/we can get off though.

Quick Reply: Scikotics Pandemonium 2011 Aug. 19-21