Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 05:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Default SDG Meet

Hey you guys!
Whatcha guys got planned for fathers day? Wanna meet up? I start my new job on monday, woohoo! Well, its not really a new job, i'd be working at the fitness center on base again jus like i did when i was active duty...only now ima civilian. Anyway, Got lots to talk about! And i got stuff to give to some of u as well so we gotta meet up.

Remember how i was gonna get us a banner made from decal guy? Well, i decided to go and make something for us. What do u think?

After u guys tell me whatcha think, i'll go take it to the guys to print out onto a banner. Yay! Now we'll have something to take to ToyotaFest! I can also try to put that on glossy flyers and stuff to pass out or stick on ladies scions that we see lol. Also, who all is doing the Scavenger hunt? I think itd be cool to team up and be Team SDG if enough of us participate. Well, get back to me u guys! I miss u!

Benilda
Old 06-08-2007, 06:38 AM
SL Member

SWEET MOTHER! thats awesome. You know whats even awesomer? 2 of those are my scions! woohoo! Did you make it? I LOVE IT.

I'll check about the scavenger hunt... i'll check the dates, i'll be on vacation the end of this month through the first week of july. How about we get together on the 22nd or 23rd? That Friday or Saturday would work great for me-- we could even have a meet at my house if anyone wanted to come up this way-- bbq? baking? just a idea.

Anyway, thanks B!
Old 06-08-2007, 06:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

yay! Yea i made it and yea i used both ur babies haha! We had some good times with "Her tC" but shes ina better place now lol. 23rd sounds good to me. Yay! BBQ sounds awesome! Baking sounds good too! lol
Old 06-08-2007, 06:18 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry i've been so out of it ... but i'm back, oh by the way, USAA isn't fixing my car, they said that i "hit" her n purpose, so BIG issues happening. but anyways, just let me know when we're getting together again. I WANT TO DO THE PHOTO HUNT !!!! count me in.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

WTF?!? ON PURPOSE??? thats some BS. im getting angry now. Why the hll would u hit someone on purpose?? that makes no dam sense.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by black_xtc
sorry i've been so out of it ... but i'm back, oh by the way, USAA isn't fixing my car, they said that i "hit" her n purpose, so BIG issues happening. but anyways, just let me know when we're getting together again. I WANT TO DO THE PHOTO HUNT !!!! count me in.
Do you have a lawyer? If not...call Patrick Duffy in Sumner. HE'S GREAT! He'll give you a free consult and tell you what he thinks you should do.

Also, tell the insurance company that you have witnesses and give them our names & info for our account.

Oy vey...that lady just wanted to take advantage of you. But you need to be strong in this. Don't talk to the insurance company on the phone without stating that you don't want to be recorded. Also let them know that you are hiring an attorney. The insurance company wants to get out of as much as they can. You can always call me for some advice as been down this road several times!
Old 06-09-2007, 01:05 AM
SL Member

BUMMER! Fight the Insurance Co.! I hope they fix you're baby tC for you!

Okay, well let me know where you guys wanna go. There is a MSVL meet 'n greet friday night if we wanted to all go to that? That might be fun, we could BBQ and bake here at my house if we wanted? I know Lake Stevens is far for you guys, so its whatever everyone is up for!
Old 06-09-2007, 06:29 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i know it's crazy, like USAA told my insurance ocmpany that they should pay for my car and that USAA will pay for hers, that way it'll be even ... i'm so effin ____ed. thanks for the advice, imma give him a call.