ID, OR, WA

Story of my nieghbor kid

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 08:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Story of my nieghbor kid

ok let me start off by saying this kid does not know how to treat a car what so ever.

this kid i was 17 at the time and about to turn 18 in two months

ok it started 6 months ago when his parents bought him a pretty nice stock honda. so his dad asked me what type of things would be cool to buy with out looking completely stupid. so i told him buy a aftermarket exhaust and cold air intake nice rims and tires. would give him a starting point to work with.

so dad went out and bought the items made for his model car and had a shop install them. got a good price and labor cost as well. anyway when they gave him the car they told him it was not for racing or driving wreckless and oh by the way you paying for the insurance on it. lol

the kid did rather well for the first few weeks as he kept the car clean and waxed. little advice from me as well. so a few days later i am driving back from the store and see the car on a towtruck. side i saw was normal looking passenger side was completely totaled. seem my young kid was messing around in a parking lot AKA boeing everett parking lot and tried to out run security. smacked another car in leaving the parking area.

So they total out the car and the kid buys a new ride. 2000 honda civic. he was at fault and they low balled him on the value of the car. lol anyway he got to keep the wheels and tires from the other car and exhaust as well intake was hosed.

so with his new car it was about a few weeks later i was walking the dogs and see a towtruck pull up in front of his house. seems the kid blew the transmission. no idea how the hell he did that but anyway. this car sat for a few weeks till he got the money for a transmission rebuild. after getting it back in under a week. he blows the motor up.

at this point his dad stops by to talk to me about what should he do. flat out told him dont help him buy any parts. but the thing is. he deleivers pizzas and need the car to work. well they has a friend with the same model engine he had. the friends car was smashed in the rear end by someone rounding the corner and not paying attention. so they swaped motors.

smartest thing that kid did was sell the car right away. so he bought an acura. this was the last one and current one. well by now the kid i thought was getting smart and taking care of his car. bought a really nice body kit and wheels and tires. was thinking he was on the way to owning a nice car. ok so the wing he bought makes it look like a shaoping cart. but who am i to say anything.

so i go today to get cat food. we were out and i was being stalked...lol that another story. i round the corner to my street and see the front bumper completely gone from the car the back bumper hanging the side skirts split cracked and one of two rims bend to hell.

his dad was outside so i stopped to ask him what happened. his words " the bonehead was racing last night lost controll of the car and landed in a ditch." i guess dads a little frustrated. i would be. told him he should by the kids a slower the snails car even with a rocket attached to it. i got a little bit of a laugh. but they dont have to worry for a while as since he was racing and they have witnesses. he will be losing his licence as the dad isnt going to help him fight it.

anyone have nightbor kids like this? i mean the first car he had would look sweet by now. if he took care of it. even this last one as well.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol i have a nephew like that.parents have bought him i dont know how many cars and each one has been wrecked
they bought my 69 chev pickup from me for him. was a decent truck to,lowered bucket seats custom console
350 four bolt ,holly double pumper,headers,
within 6 months was totaled,missed a corner and ended upsidedown in mr greenjeans field,
last ride he has was a bronco got all trashed one night luckly made it home got up to go to work the next morning and it wouldnt start he goes to pop the hood and notices the whole right front is bashed in. didnt even know it!!!!!
my brother whent and retraced the route home and found where he had ran off the road took out a mailbox and a 35mph corner sign.
and thats just about two of the 5 or 6 he has had.
oh and there is the one he was riding with his girlfriend and i guess she made him made about something and he reaches down and yanks the Ebrake on they end up in the ditch and her car was toast as well.
i sure miss my old truck!!!!cept the fuel bill lol
Old 01-13-2009, 09:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If I messed up my car my dad would disown me. ibnboxin, you should suggest to his dad to get him a kia or a geo metro.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ice yeah i believe his dad might do that as well disown him.

dibz from th sounds of the truck you gave your nephew. i think i would want it. lol
one question through how did he not know his front end was smashed???

See i grew up around fast car muscle cars and such. my uncles would kill me if i destoyed cars like this kid. heck one of my uncles would pop out of his grave and kill me. i mean at car shows that we attended. my uncle would say before we look at even the first car. you scratch one car here and i will kill you. if i dont kill you the owner will. lol

see my uncle who got killed in a motorcycle wreck in 87 used to paint cars. did a really nice job and had a few he painted in magazines like car craft, hot rod, and truckin. he was more pretective of other peoples cars then his own.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow, that kid should not drive until he is 50 years old.

my 18 years old neighbor crashed her 2 door Oldsmobile into a tree the second day she owns the car.
Now her white tc is still in once piece.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My Dad would have kicked my butt. But he made me buy all of my rides. So I took care of them.

He need to ride a bike or the Max and that's it - IMHO.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

women drivers. There are a few that are good drivers but some are bad. I'm still scared to death whenever my girlfriend drives. Thats why she has never sat in the drivers seat of my tC. HAHAHA.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

When I was in highschool this chick I knew had just gotten a brand new red G35, wrecked it in about a week, and showed up to school in a brand new black G5.

In 04 I got a 04 tiburon had it a few months and the tranny blew, took too long to order a new tranny so they gave me another new 04 tib. The tranny blew on that one too, had it in the shop, got a new tranny, and two days after having it in the shop I got T-boned and it was totaled.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:27 PM
Banned
SL Member

haha lol..I dont have any amazing stories like that but I do have a bone head friend who brags about his Evo 9 that his parents bought him. He started out with a riced out red integra. I dont even think it was a gs-r but oh well. He blew the motor twice. After doing so he decided to get rid of it and babied his parents into getting him an Evo. After getting the Evo he brags how awesome his car is..which it is but what gets me angry is that he has enough ***** to talk smack about FWD cars...like mine I dont really understand how his bonehead cocky butt could brag when his parents bought him the ride and I dont see how he could talk smack about FWD cars when he previously drove a slow FWD integra that gets spanked by Geos -.- any who nice story
Old 01-14-2009, 12:18 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow! Somebody kick that kids butt.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:24 AM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

Originally Posted by Iceman04503
women drivers. There are a few that are good drivers but some are bad. I'm still scared to death whenever my girlfriend drives. Thats why she has never sat in the drivers seat of my tC. HAHAHA.
EXCUSE ME?!?!?! I grew up at the race track, I was raised to respect cars my father MADE me learn how to drive on a manual to teach me to have complete control of the car at all times....I can handle a car better then most men I know..not to mention I can pick up off the line quicker than a lot of people...don't catigorize ALL women...sheeze MEN!

But seriously that teenager has NO respect for a vehicle nor an understanding of how powerful they are...these machines can and do kill people....The neighbor kid should not be allowed on the roads ever again he has no sense of responsibility it's just ridiculous!! The father needs to beat that kid sensless, never buy him another vehicle only a schwinn and let him deal with his own crud..
Old 01-14-2009, 12:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

when I buy a a high end car im gona come to Sl and talk down to all you fwd guys

hahaha j/k
Old 01-14-2009, 01:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My neighbor kids have been pretty good. One of our neighbors would kill his kids if they ended up doing it. He drag races and his kids have been around it for years. They know better.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:48 AM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

^^ Same for my kids Devin Drag races and I tell him now that once he can drive if he EVER acts a fool driving I brought him into the world and I can take him out just as easy and nobody would know the difference lol I could never do that but my dad and brother stress the importance of respecting cars...and they pound in his head that he could lose his racing privledge and god forbid that the world would end without drag racing for him
Old 01-14-2009, 02:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

wonder what it is like to have somebody buy you a car...........i was not able to even get my liscense till 19 years old as my mom could not risk her one and only car to even teach me to drive in.

makes me bitter to think someone was so lucky to get a nice car and jsut trash it.......guess that is why I am so defensive about my cars now.......I have never had two new cars at once and I was 31 when i managed to buy my first new car.......a KIA sephia and it was a good little car.

must be nice to ahve no respect to people that buy you freely nice things so you do not have to have a hard life driving beaters that break down every month.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

how do you not outrun security? and yeah that kid smashed up cars, blew them up, raced them....hmm....i guess he'll be delivering pizza's on a bicycle...i feel bad for his parents. my kid is getting one car. after that he is responsible for gas. i'll HELP him wiht the maintenance and show him how to keep up with it. any tickets or accidents, he's gonna pay for...same thing my dad did and still does with me...
Old 01-14-2009, 05:32 AM
Banned
SL Member

no parents should ever buy there kid a car..especially not there sons, females could be an exception but seriously..the only way for the kid to appreciate the car is if he or she buys it there selves.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by XBLOVE
Originally Posted by Iceman04503
EXCUSE ME?!?!?! I grew up at the race track, I was raised to respect cars my father MADE me learn how to drive on a manual to teach me to have complete control of the car at all times....I can handle a car better then most men I know..not to mention I can pick up off the line quicker than a lot of people...don't catigorize ALL women...sheeze MEN!
All I said was SOME are bad.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no parents should ever buy there kid a car..especially not there sons, females could be an exception but seriously..the only way for the kid to appreciate the car is if he or she buys it there selves.
X2....my parents bought a new vehicle my senior year of H.S. and i was lucky enuf to get to take over payments and insurance for what was left owed on their old car...which btw was a 99 4dr grand am lol
Old 01-14-2009, 06:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

tell his dad to just buy the kid a ps3 with all the need for speed games so he can buy, customize, race and crash all the cars he wants, and against other people on the net, rather then run up a bad driving record and generate a huge repair bill for his dad.

Quick Reply: Story of my nieghbor kid