ID, OR, WA

Uh oh.... HERE COMES MINI GOLF!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 01:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Default Uh oh.... HERE COMES MINI GOLF!!!!!

March 11 folks, thats right its the start of the MINI GOLF TOURNEY!!

Also, we're working with PSTOC.com to bring you a show and shine at the Caribbean Dreams Espresso stand same as last year.

So now you might be asking is this whole thing about?

Well we decided that each region should host a mini golf challenge and at teh end of the year one region will be crowned mini golf champions!

Here is how it works.

There are going to be 4 tourneys Once in the PDX area, once in the Seattle Area, once in the Kitsap Penninsula and once out at the Ocean.

Each region will break down into two member teams. The teams will then go out and play golf. At the end of the day the Top Teams will earn points based on the number of participating teams. i.e. if there are 12 teams the 1st place team gets 12 points etc.... so on and so forth the 12th place team gets 1 point.

Thats the individual part of the competition

The Regional part of the competition will go a little differently.

At the start of the round, the region with the lowest number of teams determine how many teams will score points towards the region total. That way if Seattle only fields two teams, then Kitsap must decide which two of thier three teams are going to play for regional points. At the end of the 'Tour' we'll tally the regional points and there will be a special award at this years SCCA awards for both the top region and the top golfers.

I invited the Puget Sound Toyota Owners to be a part of it this year and some have accepted! They will be joining us in our 'QUEST FOR THE MINI GOLF CUP' I'll also be inviting Scikotics as a gesture of good will. Know any other clubs that would like to be a part? LET me know and we'll make it a HUGE competition!!!

NOT A PART OF A CLUB???? WHO CARES?!!! Bring a friend, check out the cars and make a team name for the two of you and come check out the fun! EVERYONE is Welcome!

I'm already looking forward to March 11 when the Seattle Area guys will host, but I've heard PDX is going to turn us on our ear and use Frisbee Golf instead! LOOKS like you gotta be on your toes all year!!!!!

Now the Stats:

Where: Starting at Caribbean Dreams Espresso in Tukwilla and then moving two blocks down to the Family Fun Center

When: March 11 Show and Shine starts at 10:30 Mini Golf will start at 2:30

How Much? TBD It will ONLY cost the price of golf at Family Fun Center but I'll update you as soon as we hear if we can get a group rate.

Hit me up for details and see you on the course!