Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 04:00 PM

Default UPDATE- XDC SHOWand DRIFT FESTIVAL- @ PGP Kent, WA

Name:  Seattle2011Flyer2.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  116.4 KB

FB EVENT Page-https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=165254416875803

Hey tuners,

I'm working with XDC events in putting together the REMIX CAR SHOW part of the XDC weekend in PGP Motorsports Park on August 13. The Xtreme Drift Circuit (XDC) is the first nationwide drifting series and car show festival aimed at catering to drivers on both the professional and amateur (Pro-Am) level of competition, featuring the rising stars of the drifting world. Let's show 'em what the Pacific Northwest can bring out As of right now, we're looking for SHOWCARS that are willing to participate for hot trophies and cash prizes.

REMIX CAR SHOW
XDC has added to the experience off the track by introducing the REMIX Car Show Competition. REMIX will feature a wide range of cars, including exotics, modern muscle cars, and high-performance modified vehicles similar to the cars competing in the Xtreme Drift Circuit. Car club corrals for Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Scion, Infiniti, BMW, Mustangs, Genesis, K-Cars and Muscle cars will be featured at each REMIX event. The REMIX Award Tour will be at each stop on the Xtreme Drift Circuit, in addition to the other standalone events across the country.

Cash Prizes will be paid to Best of Show Award $1000, Best Team Overall $250, Hottest Display 1st thru 3rd $300 $150 $75, Hottest Car&Model Display 1st thru 3rd $200 $100 $50. If you are large club that wants to be parked together, please register now secure a premium location.

- Class Competition: 2dr MILD (1st thru 5th), 2dr WILD (1st thru 5th), 4dr MILD (1st thru 5th), 4dr WILD (1st thru 5th)
- Make Competition: Hottest... Honda, Acura, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Mitsu, Scion, Hyundai, BMW, Dodge, GM, Infiniti, Lexus, Mercedes, Subaru, Exotic, VW, Audi, Ford, Other
- Open Competition: Hottest... Lighting Display, Car & Model Display, ICE, Paint & Finish, Tuned Auto, Import Club Most and Best, Interior, Undercarriage, Vinyl Graphics, Mini Truck, Lowrider, 4x4, Hotrod/Classic, Bike, JDM, Stance, VIP

***Car Clubs or Groups of 5 or more vehicles are eligible for a special discount**contact me by email for inquiry

TEAM CORRALS AND CAR CLUB SPACE AVAILABLE

Car Show Registration:
https://xdc.webconnex.com/seattlecar2011

Online Tickets ) :
https://xdc.webconnex.com/seattletix2011

MODEL SEARCH
Make sure to check out the Model Expo to meet all the beautiful girls competing in the Model Search Competition as well as official XDC/Remix Tour Models.
Interested in modeling on tour, contact models@remixcarshow.com

GOGO COMPETITION hosted by Nikita Esco

$200, $100, $50
to enter email models@remixcarshow.com

We are also looking for models to sell their merchandise at our model booth . Please contact me asap for more information.

**We have vendor areas available on the lot- if you are interested in setting up a vendor booth for your car club/organization/business, please email me**

Be looking forward to meeting and working with you guys

Khris Uybengkee
REMIX/XDC STAFF

Khris@xtremedriftcircuit.com

Name:  Seattle2011Flyer2.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  116.4 KB
Old 08-02-2011, 05:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

$50 to show o man....idk...if I do this I better walk away with an award lol

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
Old 08-02-2011, 05:13 PM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

right.. is it really worth 50$? I wonder how many other scions are going..