Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

Military stationed in the Pendleton, San Diego area?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 01:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Military stationed in the Pendleton, San Diego area?

I am sure this has been asked already, but I was wondering i f and how many people on here are military stationed around socal?

I am currently down in San Diego @ Balboa, but will be up at Pendleton for the next 3 years and was looking to get in on the sean around here!
Old 04-18-2006, 01:13 AM
5 Year Member

Hey. You in the military. What unit you with. I am stationed on Camp Pendleton and have a tC. Contact me so i can check out your ride. I hang out with some cool guys down in san diego. let me know if you are interested.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am in the Navy! I am a corpsman! I will be stationed in Pendleton on May 6th! I am going through field med school in July then I will be with 1st MLT for the next 3 years unless I can come back to school before the end of the 3 years!

I don't have much done to my tC yet. I do all my own work so I do things when I get the time and the money! So far I have built a fiberglass box in my trunk and put in a pioneer head unit. As well as reupholstered the roof panel and all pillars in black suede!(soon to do the entire interior black and blue suede, just havn't had the time since I am in schoo.) So far that is it.

I am at Balboa hopital (Naval School Health Sciences) until Friday the 21st when I graduate! Just let me know whats goin on in the area since I have not been out here that long!
Old 04-18-2006, 01:42 AM
5 Year Member

FMSS is on Camp Del Mar. I know exactly what you are going to be going through next month. I used to work with the instructors there. Good luck. I am stationed with the MEF but am working at the Corporals Course. Just down the street from your school house. Look for my car. I am all over the camp. If you see the Corporals Drilling on the parade deck right outside your barracks, those are my guys teaching. Look for me. I hang out with some cool guys on Saturdays at Fusion off Clairmont Mesa. between the 163 and 805 across from a strip club....hahah. Look for us, there usually about 10 cars there around 6:30 p.m. to when we leave.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey guys, I'm down @ Coronado Island. Let your buddies know about the basketball Tourney sponsored by Scion on Pendleton on the 29th of this month. I'll have a Turbonetics tC there for people to check out and to answer q's. Get the word out.
Plus, be on the lookout for a possible trip from Turbonetics themselves down here to Pendleton or Miramar with some great deals for us!!!
Keep you posted.