Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

otd price 2008 scion xb in california

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 08:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default otd price 2008 scion xb in california

even with the pure pricing, prices seem to vary. so long as the dealer charges the same amount (with or without dealer markup) to all buyers, its ok.

i've emailed some dealers closeby but i swear, they don't know how to read or follow a simple request. i ask for their dealership's otd price only and to answer via email only.

what do i get? dealers trying to call, luckily my answering machine is full. emails to "come by for a test drive, let's talk, please look for my call, and a vague should be about xxxx..."

but no actual otd price.

so what have you all paid for your otd price? i'm looking for the xb in mt with no accessories.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:58 AM
ayS
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: otd price 2008 scion xb in california

Originally Posted by freckles01
even with the pure pricing, prices seem to vary. so long as the dealer charges the same amount (with or without dealer markup) to all buyers, its ok.

i've emailed some dealers closeby but i swear, they don't know how to read or follow a simple request. i ask for their dealership's otd price only and to answer via email only.

what do i get? dealers trying to call, luckily my answering machine is full. emails to "come by for a test drive, let's talk, please look for my call, and a vague should be about xxxx..."

but no actual otd price.

so what have you all paid for your otd price? i'm looking for the xb in mt with no accessories.
i believe they are under the pure pricing. so every dealership must sell them brand new for the msrp price.

i know that once they are used. the dealership can charge whatever amount they want since it doesn't fall into the pure pricing category anymore.