Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

tC at AI parking lot at UCR

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 10:35 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default tC at AI parking lot at UCR

alright so i've noticed the abundant number of tCs in the dorm parking lots of both AI and Pentland at UCR, when i was leaving to go home tonite, around 8ish there was a black tC with TRD exhaust parked outside the gate of AI reving...now my first question is; why were you reving when no one was around :eyebrow; secondly who are you, and whats modded on your tC? alright just thought i'd ask, this is the guy in the pentland parkn lot reving back at you, lol
Old 02-25-2006, 11:17 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Eh just a bunch of dumb freshmans lol... last year was even worst with all the damn riced out integras... god how i hate them intergas and civics...u should see grand marc theres a tons of tcs there, 17 last time i counted...
Old 02-25-2006, 03:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

everybody is guilty of having a lil rice up their butt.

rev on.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

holy crap! 17 at grand marc?? man, luckily im crashn at sterling next year...hope it won't be TOO bad
Old 02-26-2006, 06:54 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol most of them were in the guest parking tho, so maybe it was some guys coming back from a scion meet or something...
Old 02-26-2006, 09:51 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

dude i don't even see any scion meets in Riverside, what s shame...soo many tCs..haha what year are you tekka? and what you have on you tC? ill take a look out for you next time im on the road
Old 02-27-2006, 11:15 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

well i just got the car 10 days ago and so far i have

-s2000 antenna, already caught someone trying to steal it,

-Silverstar bulbs

-Blue Inverted LEDS for the accent/parking lights under the lowbeam, hope i dont get
a ticket for it but eh u cant see it when ur driving since the lowbeams overpower it,

-cold cathode lights for the interior, u know to usual under dash /seats

-vvt-i on the rear to balance out the tc badge,

-trd emblem on the grill, actually i didnt install it yet, feel guilty cuz i dont have any trd parts yet...

Anyways i think im getting a little too rice with the lights and emblems
thinking about getting a injen CAI and a TRD exhaust if i can find it cheap... anyways what do you drive maybe i can spot u among all those tcs

btw im second year and u can forget about spotting me, my mom thinks a new tc is too good for me so shes gonna be the one driving it until summer lol, spotted her using the streetglow music interface with her music one time with her friends... lol so hilarious...
Old 02-27-2006, 06:53 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

haha bad times, well at least when summer comes you can take you tC out for a spin =D lol as far as i go i have:

- 05 FM tC

- Silverstar bulbs

- PIAA LED parking lights (194)

- s2k antenna

- 35 and 15 % tint (front and back)

- TRD lowering springs

- Injen CAI

- TRD exhaust

- Blacked out grill and emblem; shaved tC emblem

- Scion Evolution Decals on the side windows, and a "In loving memory" decal on the hatch

- Red out 3rd brake light

yeh...i think thats it, well thats all i can think of for now lol, but yeh im not driving to much cus im usually in my dorm, but i go home like every weekend cus well...there is NOTHING to do in Riverside...plus i live like 40 minutes away, which isn't brutal =) u can usually spot my car in the Pentland parking lot, anyway whats your major? maybe i can get some books off you, or vice versa =D i'm a pre-bus major
Old 02-27-2006, 11:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Tekka
well i just got the car 10 days ago and so far i have

-s2000 antenna, already caught someone trying to steal it,

-Silverstar bulbs

-Blue Inverted LEDS for the accent/parking lights under the lowbeam, hope i dont get
a ticket for it but eh u cant see it when ur driving since the lowbeams overpower it,

-cold cathode lights for the interior, u know to usual under dash /seats

-vvt-i on the rear to balance out the tc badge,

-trd emblem on the grill, actually i didnt install it yet, feel guilty cuz i dont have any trd parts yet...

Anyways i think im getting a little too rice with the lights and emblems
thinking about getting a injen CAI and a TRD exhaust if i can find it cheap... anyways what do you drive maybe i can spot u among all those tcs

btw im second year and u can forget about spotting me, my mom thinks a new tc is too good for me so shes gonna be the one driving it until summer lol, spotted her using the streetglow music interface with her music one time with her friends... lol so hilarious...

Hey bro get some blue Loctite on that antenna. I just installed mine yesterday with the Loctite. I've had the antenna for over 2 weeks but it stayed in my glovebox because I was scared at malls hahaha.
Old 02-28-2006, 07:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We try to have meets out that way off of the 15 in temecula which isn't that far from UCR going down the 215...But people never show up..I'm w/ the socal tc club and I think I'm one of the only members out in Riverside county.

If you guys and gals are down to have a meet we can def set something up.
Old 02-28-2006, 07:32 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i was gonna do loctite too, but i haven't had too many problems with people stealing my antenna yet *knock on wood* i'll probably use it when i move into apartments next year, has it affected the reception of the radio at all? and as far as the meets go, im down =D i drive down to cerritos every 2 weeks for my SE meets, but having a local meet would be pretty kewl too, let me know on the details
Old 02-28-2006, 10:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by kAhAkAi
i was gonna do loctite too, but i haven't had too many problems with people stealing my antenna yet *knock on wood* i'll probably use it when i move into apartments next year, has it affected the reception of the radio at all? and as far as the meets go, im down =D i drive down to cerritos every 2 weeks for my SE meets, but having a local meet would be pretty kewl too, let me know on the details
No effect on reception that I'm noticing. I listen to cd's mostly though so it wouldn't be an issue with me anyway. I'd recommend it since anytime you go out to a mall or something someone can just ****** it off ya know? It's only 16 bucks for a new one i guess though so no biggy. It's the principal of the matter though.
Old 03-03-2006, 08:59 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey kAhAkAi where did you get your Injen CAI? Also how does it sound paired with your TRD muffler? I've been searching around and the best deal i found was around $229 at Houseofscion.com which they will let me do a local pickup at their store which is like 30 from riverside...

Also how are your 194 LEDs i;ve heard that they melt when you use silverstars... I also got silverstars and am worried about my LEDs. they seem fine right now but i only had'em on for like a week...

lol i also leave riverside everyweek, there really is NOTHING to do here, i feel sorry for all the north cal people lol... Oh yea i think i might have seen a black TC with a s2000 antenna...

My S2k antenna already been stolen lol...got stolen at the supermarket in K-town... lol oh well stock antenna goes back in...

40 minutes eh? I bet your from either Alhambra, San Gabrial, Monterey Park, or Hacienda area huh? If you are i bet your asian too...lol

hmm PM me or hit me up on AIM if you need books I might have some that you might need...