5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

dang, thats very sad!
Old 12-07-2007, 08:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

people are idiots . I was involved in the whole street racing scene . What got me out of it you ask ? I flipped my talon doing 100mph . Finally made me wake up and realize .. hey someone can get killed or i can kill myself . I now hate to see people racing because they can ruin their lives or other peoples . Im lucky to be alive as it is !!!!

And for those of you that are saying street racing isnt that Dangerous ... Wake up and smell the coffee . Its not all fun and games . People die every day from someone street racing whether it was the racers killing themselves or someone else . Street racing and driving insanely fast is going to get you nowhere besides jail or dead !!!

TAKE IT TO THE TRACK !!!!!!! NOT ON THE STREETS !!!!!!
Old 12-07-2007, 03:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

JUST TO LET U GUYS KNOW THE 7-11 ON TEMPLE CITY BLVD & LOWER AZUSA RD IS TAKING DONATIONS AT THE REGISTER FOR THIS GIRLS FAMILY TO HELP THEM OUT THE DONATION BOX IS RIGHT ON THE REGISTER COUNTER SO STOP BY IF U CAN
Old 12-07-2007, 04:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

thanks.. for the info. I might be on the area this weekend, I can make a pit stop there.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

cool i work across the street i told all my coworkers to go and give a little sum sum
Old 12-07-2007, 05:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
Team Sushi
SL Member

right on Joey
Old 12-08-2007, 01:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

i just donated some money to her memorial fund
Old 12-08-2007, 10:35 AM
SL Member

if i lived near there i would donate some. street racing and/or driving insanely fast gets you nothing but tickets or death. it's stupid. for what? the thrill? i cussed out a manager once for inviting me to a street racing event. stupid. but i assure you, racers won't stop unless they know someone who gets killed.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1OWNAGE
if i lived near there i would donate some. street racing and/or driving insanely fast gets you nothing but tickets or death. it's stupid. for what? the thrill? i cussed out a manager once for inviting me to a street racing event. stupid. but i assure you, racers won't stop unless they know someone who gets killed.
I fully agree with you . I used to be in that whole game untill i almost died myself when i rolled my Eagle Talon AWD Turbo . It made me realize that the crap isnt a game . I helped alot of people in victorville realize also and to me the pain was worth getting 10 people to stop racing . Im glad i didnt die though .
Old 12-08-2007, 10:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

17 yrs old shouldnt be out that late anyways isnt there a curfew for underage people? that sux

heres her myspace : http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=23452810
Old 12-08-2007, 11:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

cops are idiots for chasing street racers anyways.. they chase they flee even faster
Old 12-08-2007, 08:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by HyPnOtIk
people are idiots . I was involved in the whole street racing scene . What got me out of it you ask ? I flipped my talon doing 100mph . Finally made me wake up and realize .. hey someone can get killed or i can kill myself . I now hate to see people racing because they can ruin their lives or other peoples . Im lucky to be alive as it is !!!!

And for those of you that are saying street racing isnt that Dangerous ... Wake up and smell the coffee . Its not all fun and games . People die every day from someone street racing whether it was the racers killing themselves or someone else . Street racing and driving insanely fast is going to get you nowhere besides jail or dead !!!

TAKE IT TO THE TRACK !!!!!!! NOT ON THE STREETS !!!!!!
Not true at all . READ THE NUMBERS. Street racing is just something for local news channels to focus on when it's a slow news day.

Street racing is nowhere near the epidemic that people keep saying it is. Is it smart to be weaving in and out of traffic? Absolutely not, but don't start making assumptions when government data clearly states that you have a better chance of dying from being in a conversation while driving than being in a street race...
Old 12-10-2007, 03:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

yeah that makes me feel so..... much safer on the streets

it doesn't matter.. its illegal DON'T do it..
Old 12-10-2007, 04:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

In regurds to what marlon wrote AKA (soulquarian) i fully understand what u mean, And i agree with u, but this is not the place or time to say this, unfortunatly this young girl was a victim of street racing
Old 12-10-2007, 05:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by racerXa
yeah that makes me feel so..... much safer on the streets

it doesn't matter.. its illegal DON'T do it..
Just because you don't feel safer doesn't mean the numbers aren't true. Lots of people are terrified of flying in an aircraft despite the fact that the number of deaths due to airplane crash's is [b]substancially[b/] lower than land vehicles.

http://www.nsc.org/lrs/statinfo/odds.htm

And your "illegal" reason is stupid too. Your DC headers are illegal... shouldn't you take those out as well?

Originally Posted by hashmanson76
In regurds to what marlon wrote AKA (soulquarian) i fully understand what u mean, And i agree with u, but this is not the place or time to say this, unfortunatly this young girl was a victim of street racing
I absolutely agree that the accident was VERY tragic. And I do not believe weaving in and out of traffic can even be considered "racing".

However, I can't stand it when people sit on a high horse and talk out of their butt. To say street racing is a major and dangerous threat to the average person is the equivalent of stupid ___ politicians saying playing Grand Theft Auto teaches kids how to car jack... THE DATA DOESN'T SUPPORT.

If you want this thread to be about the tragedy, than let it be that. Don't stand on a soap box and preach nonsensical BS with absolutely nothing but your opinion to support your flawed logic.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
Team Sushi
SL Member

come on bro dont waist your time she aint going to come back she was an innocent person and it was illegal what the person was doing before she impacted and killed an innocent person thats all.... no one is B.S. it is everyones opinion on this tragedy thats all
Old 12-10-2007, 06:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by 06scioxb
come on bro dont waist your time she aint going to come back she was an innocent person and it was illegal what the person was doing before she impacted and killed an innocent person thats all.... no one is B.S. it is everyones opinion on this tragedy thats all
The opinion on the tragedy, I don't have a problem with. It's the "street racers are _____" comments that bother me.

Innocent people die everyday. A lot of innocent people die due to someone talking on a cell phone, where are the threads about that?

Companies, the government, etc have a grade of deaths that can happen before action is taken. It's called "acceptable loss". X amount of people can die a year from the Flu, but until Y amount of people die, the government doesn't step in. This is true with everything from the amount of traces of rat droppings in your Doritos chips, to the amount of kids that get hurt from using a toy.

Street racing is not an "acceptable loss" because it's a source of revenue. People have been modding cars for decades, and the government knows they can get $$$ by pulling you and me over and ticketing us for mods to our cars. The amount of deaths from mundane activities like talking while driving is a LOT higher than street racing, but because it's easier to target street racers, that's what they go for.

If you think street racing is illegal because the government wants you to be safe, you're fooling yourself.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

X2, im done here it just turing into something diffrent , respect the familys involved in this sad incedent
Old 12-10-2007, 06:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

Originally Posted by hashmanson76
X2, im done here it just turing into something diffrent , respect the familys involved in this sad incedent
I agree.. has anyone else donated money?

if he wants to be part of his "numbers" then good luck with that..
Old 12-10-2007, 06:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

lol, I'd be safer in a street race than you would be driving to donate...

Statistically speaking that is. You probably don't believe the earth is round either

Quick Reply: WOW ANOTHER VICTIM OF STREET RACING