Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

WOW ANOTHER VICTIM OF STREET RACING

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 06:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

For the record, I've never participated or even been to a street race. Probably would never go either. I just consider myself a realist and like to know what I'm talking about before offering an opinion.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
Team Sushi
SL Member

Originally Posted by Soulquarian
lol, I'd be safer in a street race than you would be driving to donate...

Statistically speaking that is. You probably don't believe the earth is round either

wow you must be a mad scientist to come back with a comment like that

and it is kool man on the donation you dont need to participate just remeber what you say karma is a b!tch you must belive in F&F that you live your life a 1/4 mileat a time remeber the road ends
Old 12-10-2007, 06:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
Team Sushi
SL Member

For the record, I've never participated or even been to a street race. Probably would never go either. I just consider myself a realist and like to know what I'm talking about before offering an opinion.

B.S.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by 06scioxb

Statistically speaking that is. You probably don't believe the earth is round either

and it is kool man on the donation you dont need to participate just remeber what you say karma is a b!tch you must belive in F&F that you live your life a 1/4 mileat a time remeber the road ends
So you're saying that if I don't donate to this family, I'm going to die an innocent bystander of a street race?

If Karma is a _____, all of us would be in trouble seeing that catback exhausts, headers, intakes, turbos, and other non-carb approved modifications contribute to harmful greenhouse gases. More people die from smog than street racing... should we start a fund for those people as well?

I research info. That would be evidence that I actually look long term at life. I don't even drink or smoke! It's alright though, this wouldn't be the first time where being educated about something is unpopular.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
Team Sushi
SL Member

Originally Posted by 06scioxb

So you're saying that if I don't donate to this family, I'm going to die an innocent bystander of a street race?

If Karma is a biscuit, all of us would be in trouble seeing that catback exhausts, headers, intakes, turbos, and other non-carb approved modifications contribute to harmful greenhouse gases. More people die from smog than street racing... should we start a fund for those people as well?

I research info. That would be evidence that I actually look long term at life. I don't even drink or smoke! It's alright though, this wouldn't be the first time where being educated about something is unpopular.

never said you needed to donate read your comment and research your comment before you assume what i replied but whatever man whatever makes you sleep at night go ahead i am done here dont need to reply to people BSing what the research