Notices
Regional - Plains IA, KS, MO, NE

Owners Club in NE

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 08:14 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Owners Club in NE

I'm trying to start up an owners group here in Nebraska. I have a handfull of people who are interested and would like to get the ball rolling. If anyone is interested please email me at ravila@performancescion.com. We will be holding a meeting in July on launching the club. I'm really excited to start this and would love all the support I can get from Nebraskans and those from the Council Bluffs area as well!!
Old 06-16-2006, 10:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yes, I'm intrested
Old 06-22-2006, 12:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

we do already have one club in NE called ScinergyNE let me know if you are interested tho.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:47 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default ??Scion NE club??

I was told from several scion owners including scinergy that the club is no longer running, that's why we are trying to get one started. If there is a club, who is in it and where do they meet? How do I contact them.
Old 06-24-2006, 03:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

ScinergyNE is defucnt, although it would be nice to see it revived...It was started at a time when there just weren't enough NE scion owners interested in supporting a club, and the "sponsoring" dealer really wasnt' interested in Sponsoring... good luck to you, Hopefully the timing is better now, and your dealership will really support the club well, if you have any questions regarding the dealership club relationship, be sure to talk to Alex, grizzly_choppers, on here. he is the Scinergyia dealership liason and we wouldnt be the club we are today without the support we get from Wilsons..

Good luck I really want to see this succeed, and you can be sure we will do our Iowa best to support events in Nebraska.
Old 06-24-2006, 03:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Well, you might start the ScinergyNE i bet you will get all suport from our other clubs first , but the main thing is to visit one of the dealers and ask them if they would like to sponsor your club. If you have troubles with them yeah as Roy "IAXB" said contact Alex "grizzly_choppers" he will be more then glad to help you out help on that side.

What do you think how many scion owners is there that you could start with? , We can also get you some of our contacts that ware in the club before. Most of them are from NE-Lincoln or Omaha.

Let us know best bet Join the site on Scinergyia.com and post it up

Ttyl
Old 06-26-2006, 01:54 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Scion Nebraska

Thanks so much for the help guys!! I will get in touch with Alex again, he's helped me in the past, maybe he'll spread the knowledge again.
Old 06-29-2006, 12:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Roy (iaxb) or Alex would be best to contact. try to sign up with scinergyia.com website he has the same nick name there.... ill copy paste this url
Old 07-12-2006, 04:31 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Scinergy NE Launch in Omaha

We've finally come to the Big Day. On Sunday July 30th at 3pm at Dave and Busters on 132nd and Center in Omaha, we'll be launching Scinergy NE!! We'll have appetizers and game cards for everyone wanting to join the club. There'll be no dues for members. If you are interested in coming, PM me or email me at ravila@performanceauto.com with how many people will be coming with you. Hope to see you all there!!
Old 08-18-2006, 09:34 PM
5 Year Member

i know its been a while since the last post but i just wanted to say that theres going to be a meet on sat AUG19 in freemont..but its not a scion meet its a celica meet! i know i know..rivalry comes to mind when you hear about us but this day is all about getting to know your fellow toyota tuner! so if your interested drop me a line..i also started a topic on it but i just wanted to get the word across bc it would be great to see some of you guys out there..
Old 09-13-2006, 07:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default club's

How many do we have around here? me and some others wouldn't mine joining one .
Old 09-13-2006, 01:03 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Scion Club in NE

If you check out our website www.scinergyne.com you'll be able to read about our club. We'd love to have you join the Scinergy family. Email me at ravila@performanceauto.com if you have any questions about the club. We're having an event at the end of this month at Vala's pumpkin patch in Gretna--there's more on our website. Hope you become a member!!
Old 09-30-2006, 02:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Pumkin patch .. mmmm .. I believe its on Sept. 30 ?
Old 10-31-2006, 05:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha im sorry i didnt think scion was popular in nebraska. i was there for 4 months, and i saw 1. in california, i see 5 or 6 on a daily basis. i was tellin my friend about the turbo setup on the tC and said its BS. lol he said you cant make a 2.4L make 300 whp. damn truck drivers.