Notices
Regional - Southeast: ATL Metro Atlanta Metropolitan Area

GEORGIA SHOW ALERT!!!LAST MINUTE BUT WORTH IT!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 11:35 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default GEORGIA SHOW ALERT!!!LAST MINUTE BUT WORTH IT!!!!

Hey Guys,
I know this is short notice but I was recently a SUMMIT the car peformance store in McDonough GA. They are having a big car show THIS MONDAY from 6pm to 8:30pm. Anthony, the Manager their was very interested in Scinergy GA an other Scion car clubs in the area. He has heard alot about us and requested that we be there to represent Scinergy, ScionNRG and other clubs from Scion. I posted this on other Scion sites as well! They are asking for as many Scion owners as possible, especially modified cars to meet there Mon. night. They have also agreed to be present at our show at Hank Aaron Toyota/Scion to market aftermarket parts for Scion. We are looking to get at least 25 - 30 members to show up! Door prizes "WILL" be given away. If this work out I was assured of possible future events with our group in mind. Im also working on a possible sponsership! If you haven't been to SUMMIT you are in a big treat. They have NOS, NX onsite and refill available, Big Brake kits in stock, All possible gauges imaginable, Tires and rims, Turbo pistons, Vortec and Jackson racing Superchargers and Aftercooler kits, engine dress up, Bypass Valves and much more... This is an oppurtnity knocking. Many are not aware of their presence here in Ga yet!!! If you are interest sign your name below! Directions is I-75 South to McDonough exit 216 turn left onto Hwy 155, you will see SUMMIT's store and Distribution center on your right.!!! Guys, they have everything onsight in stock..no waiting! The car show is really successful and highly anticipated by car monguls!!! Hope to see you there!
List:
1. Smthkd aka SpeedDemon - Chris
Old 05-23-2006, 01:48 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Okay guys, the show was awesome! Although we had only two Scion tC to show up, we had alot of attention. Plus our one of the lucky guys won a nice door prize at the raffle! Hopefully he'll post a pic to show you all! NOTE!!! THIS SHOW WILL CONTINUE EVERY MONDAY NIGHT FROM 6pm to 8:30pm this Summer!!!! Hope to see more of you NEXT WEEK!!!!
Old 06-10-2006, 08:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

noted