Metro ATL People, Michael Kennedy Needs our Help

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 09:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Metro ATL People, Michael Kennedy Needs our Help

How many people could be available on Tuesday 11-6-07 at 12:00 noon to do a roll in with cars to a meeting with Michael Kennedy, SET and all of the top "Scion Champion" dealers in Metro ATL for a meeting with these folks a a show off of the cars?

**Little more info after Talking to MK this morning**

The date will be Tuesday the 6th of November

He would like us to roll in at 12:00 noon and set up (nothing too elaborate like a show) just wants the cars lined up and lookin sweet then he is going to bring all the people out to see the cars and meet & greet,

then treat us all to lunch together

Yea more free food, LOLOLOL

Then have us go in and talk to all these "Scion Champions" and SET folks about our passion for the vehicles, do some Q & A with them offer suggestions for thier respective dealerships etc. The location is TBD but he will get with me in the next day or so to confirm the location and agenda

Kennedy realizes its a tough time as most people are working or going to school, but if there is anyway you can make it the more the merrier

Sounds like fun!

Here is the current list we have from Scinergy ATL but this is an open invitation to all that can possibly make it, please add your name to the list if you can make it, I will post a location and meet up time as soon as I hear back from Kennedy and that way I can also advise him on how many Hungry Scion enthusiasts he can expect for lunch

This is a great opportunity to meet with not only Michael Kennedy and SET's corporate folks, but our local dealers and scion Managers to promote our cars, but also offer advice and express our feelings on how Scion can do things better

List
1. Boxzila
2. Bridezila
3. Gortok
4. Baine
5. WideTc
6. Rabid Lemming

GO GO BOXZILA AND BRIDEZILA!
"His & Hers" 2006 XB RS 3.0's
www.scionshoppe.com
www.scionpro.com
Check out some photos here
http://www.scionpro.com/gallery2/v/c...llery/boxzila/
Old 11-02-2007, 08:45 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScioNRG

Default Re: Metro ATL People, Michael Kennedy Needs our Help

1. Boxzila
2. Bridezila
3. Gortok
4. Baine
5. WideTc
6. Rabid Lemming
7. slates20
Old 11-02-2007, 10:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Talked with MK this evening

Bad news!

The Dealers here in ATL cannot get it together and get enough attendance for this deal on the dealer end for this tuesday , this is even with the SET Atlanta District Manager involved !!!!!!!

He really wants to do this in the near future and has asked me to put out a "Best time" post for Scinergy GA.

I told him Sundays he would get the best participation, but he told me and its true , weekends are the $$$$$$ days for the dealers so those are not really good to get them out to do meetings & so on!

He said Tuesdays are the best for the dealers as those are slow days but we need to get a consensus on dates that would work for people and how much advance notice people need to arrange thier schedules, he wants a HUGE Scinergy turnout!, and he is willing to postpone and schedule it long enough in advance to facilitate that.

MK
feels horibble about not getting the dealer representation next week and has promised to do something very cool for Scinergy GA and all attendees that can make it for a rescheduled function, but he wants us to make a big representation when we do this as well.

I will put a new post with a poll for dates and advance notice requirements and forward it to him. I will also be talking to him Monday so if I have some good Ideas from yall Ill pass them along

oh well guess Ill change my schedule back to being off Sunday & Monday this week as well

Im sorry for any inconvienence as is Michael Kennedy

Boxzila