Notices
Regional - Southeast: ATL Metro Atlanta Metropolitan Area

Scinergy GA, the tech day that just passed...

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 04:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Default Scinergy GA, the tech day that just passed...

Firstly I'd like to tell you guys a little bit about myself. I've been in GA for less than a year, having graduated last May, and moving here so that I could provide some company for my father, who's company had moved him here a year before. Being as I'm not a shut in, I've made some new friends of course, but there is one thing that sets you guys apart. From the day I first met you all, I felt a sense of acceptance which surprised me a great deal, being as I'd always had a perception that car entusiasts had a very elitist attitude, and I was at that meet in a Camry of all things Razz. The friendliness that you guys put forth made my choice of buying this car so much more worth it, far beyond the intrinsic value of the vehicle. Had I known that in purchasing this car, I'd meet so many good, friendly, knowledgeable and entertaining people, my decision would have been made so much faster. Anyway, before I drown myself and all of you in sappy sentiment, I just want to tell all you, thank you so much for the help today. I mean that from the bottom of my heart, and I just wanted to tell you all. I look forward to hanging out with all of you again, but sadly I cannot show off my bowling prowess (or lack thereof) next week due to a prior engagement. Once again, my deepest gratitude for all you, this fantastic group of people, Scinergyie GA.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Glad you had a good time...your TC looked great after we got done with it! I will have pics up soon on the Scinergy site and will post a link up here as well.