Notices
Scion FR-S Owner's Lounge
Scion FR-S Forum - The Scion sport coupe

In Dash Stereo w/rear camera input...

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 06:10 PM

Default In Dash Stereo w/rear camera input...

I've started looking around for a new stereo that would allow me to install a rear view camera. Anyone familiar with places in North TX that sell/install these things? The only place I've been to is Car Toys and they had some nice stuff but I hate it when I feel like I'm dealing with a used care salesman...they told me the BeSpoke system doesn't have the inputs necessary for the rearview camera and that I'd need a whole new system. I just want to ask around before I jump into anything.
Old 06-16-2013, 02:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tasinene
I've started looking around for a new stereo that would allow me to install a rear view camera. Anyone familiar with places in North TX that sell/install these things? The only place I've been to is Car Toys and they had some nice stuff but I hate it when I feel like I'm dealing with a used care salesman...they told me the BeSpoke system doesn't have the inputs necessary for the rearview camera and that I'd need a whole new system. I just want to ask around before I jump into anything.
The Bespoke does have inputs for video.. There is a DIY post on FT86forum that shows how to do it.. Total cost is $20