Notices
Scion iQ Owner's Lounge
2011-____ [NGJ12]

Hello, I'm MaxiQ and I'm a new Scion iQ!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 11:46 PM

Default Hello, I'm MaxiQ and I'm a new Scion iQ!

I'm a black 2014 base Scion iQ that my new owner just about stole from the dealer and took home today. I replace a 2012 Honda Ridgeline that kept bumping his bumpers on the condo parking garage. I take up about half the space and get about twice the gas mileage as he did

Ok, enough of that. I pulled the trigger today, decided not to get the 10 Series I had been looking at and saved myself some extra $$ I also decided not to go with the used white iQ, so that I could get the deal done today.

I don't know what I'm going to do to it. Wheels are probably the first thing, as steel wheels look hideous and I hate hubcaps. I'll probably look into the seat delete, as there is only one of me and very rarely even two and I would like that space to be big enough to hold my big suitcase. ( I measured, it should work! )

Other interior amenities will be added as the interior is pretty spartan, so I'll be looking around for little goodies.

I also read the other board at iqforums, I know I see a lot of you folks in both places.

Max