Notices

2013 Scion FR-S

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 04:00 PM
Scionlife Editor

Default 2013 Scion FR-S

Filed under: Coupe, Performance, Scion, New Car Reviews

The New Poster Child For Cheap Thrills

Let me tell you about a man named Larry. Larry works for a company called STI Fleet Services, one of a few companies that are responsible for the cleaning, prepping, maintaining, scheduling, delivering and picking up of the cars we test on a weekly basis, not to mention a whole slew of other duties. STI and its competitors are the silent heroes of this whole automotive journalism biz. Larry is one of the guys responsible for a lot of the grunt work - he's been delivering cars to me for nearly seven years now, and because of that, we've developed a bit of a rapport. Now that I think about it, my history with Larry goes back farther than several of my friendships, as well as every romantic relationship I've ever had... combined.

With that much history behind us, Larry knows my taste in cars pretty well. And even though he doesn't voice his own opinions about what's being delivered to me, Larry silently knows when he's about to hand me keys to something truly special. When Larry arrived at my door with a bright red 2013 Scion FR-S, I tried to play it cool. But Larry knows me better than that.

"This is your car, man. It's all you."Continue reading 2013 Scion FR-S

2013 Scion FR-S originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 10 Jan 2013 11:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...