Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...
View Poll Results: Which one would you buy?
ZPI Turbo Kit
50.00%
Dezod Turbo Kit
25.00%
Turbokits.com Turbo Kit
14.06%
DIY
10.94%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Turbo Kits *Vote Please*

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 06:45 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

...and like I mentioned before - I'm not putting down the kit, quality, etc. I just can't stand being told one thing and getting another. Thats what it boils down to me, and why I have chosen to call it quits once and for all even though "it was boxed and ready to go"
Old 11-19-2005, 06:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I understand your comment wasn't regarding the kit. If that's the case, it doesn't really belong in this thread anyways.

I will reiterate it once again, parts do not leave our shop with our payment being posted.

If you'd like to discuss this further, please email me: keisha@thescionstore.com. It is not necessary to hijack this thread. It is about turbo kit preference, not refund status.
Old 11-19-2005, 07:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

One would tend to think that turbo kit preference would be partly affected by the company making it.

There are a lot of people in this thread supporting ZPI and commenting on its "excellent customer service". There is no reason to run off one person because they have something slightly negative to say.

Charles
Old 11-19-2005, 08:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I dunno you can call me stupid but isnt the company making enough money where they can like maybe send the money via paypal and then just have him pay off the bill through his own credit card company. I think that would really be the easiest way to do this so that both partys dont hafta go through this hassle. On the other hand, this isnt really the first debate Ive heard of dealing with c/c refunds and this particular company
Old 11-19-2005, 09:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Simplyscion
I dunno you can call me stupid
If you say so
Old 11-19-2005, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by ScionDad
If you say so
Is what I said unreasonable?? I dont own a business so I dont really know how these things go, but to be able to buy a fleet of cars just to do some R&D, the money has got to be coming in bulk quantity from somewhere. The only reason why I bring this to attention is cause I know of 2 people personally that have had refund issues, but granted again I dont own a business, and Im usually the cash and carry type of person so I never really had to go through this type of thing. Im not trying to bash this company, just wondering if the refund holdup is a common occurence in the credit card business world.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Shop Experiences >>>
Old 11-19-2005, 10:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Shop Experience should play a lot in the role of what products to buy. TC tunerz may carry good products, but many of you wont buy from them because of bad experiences.

It would only take one phone call to clear up this issue anyway. The money would be moved the next day.

Charles
Old 11-19-2005, 11:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Ahh.. this has went a little off the deep end.. but.. from the looks of it... ZPI has quite a bit of votes. Hmm... interesting. Keep them coming!!
Old 11-20-2005, 12:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow still waiting for money, I feel for you bro. Turbokits.com Turbo Kit Gets my vote because it's the only kit coming with the Unichip .
Old 11-20-2005, 12:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Yea, Im wondering how this Unichip is gonna work out. I heard a few Scooby heads use that instead of the Utech
Old 11-20-2005, 12:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Munch
Wow still waiting for money, I feel for you bro. Turbokits.com Turbo Kit Gets my vote because it's the only kit coming with the Unichip .
At the moment.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by TurboCustomz
Originally Posted by Munch
At the moment.
Hmmm...wonder whos gonna be using it next hahaha
Old 11-20-2005, 12:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionDad
If you say so
Is what I said unreasonable?? I dont own a business so I dont really know how these things go, but to be able to buy a fleet of cars just to do some R&D, the money has got to be coming in bulk quantity from somewhere. The only reason why I bring this to attention is cause I know of 2 people personally that have had refund issues, but granted again I dont own a business, and Im usually the cash and carry type of person so I never really had to go through this type of thing. Im not trying to bash this company, just wondering if the refund holdup is a common occurence in the credit card business world.
Uh, I was just helping you with your request.

Seriously, I really didn't want to get in it. It appeared ZPI and Mattssi had it under control. Now if there were 20 people saying the same thing right now ....but that's not even the case.

I don't know a whole lot about the refund policy of credit cards and dispute issues except my personal experience. In my business....I only deal with other companies...so ne credit cards here. If you have an item in dispute...the "credit card" company will remove it at once and place it in dispute and issue you the credit (no interest would apply). From that point on, I never delt with it. I guess I never had a company not issue the credit when the credit card company comes calling about the disputed issue. I figure it's the credit card companies problem now.

My only issue on this matter at this point is I have yet to hear of one person that did not have their complaint resolved to everyones satisfaction whenever ZPI is involved. They have alot of products out there and all looks calm to me....

Complaints are a part of business in the auto industry and for sure if you're doing aftermarket tuning and hand made kits. Ever had an issue with a dealer? Body shop? Any aftermarket products? I sure have.

It's how they get resolved at the end of the day.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

^^^^your absolutely right, there are plenty of people completely satisfied with zpi, you being one yourself, and thats great. I hope they continue to treat you the way that they have been, and I hope that they treat their future customers the same way they do with you.
Old 11-20-2005, 02:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Unfortunately no, we cannot just send him paypal. First of all, the funds have already left our credit card account. 2nd, it's not possible because we are then no longer protected under our credit merchant agreement. The charge was made by credit card and it must be refunded in the same fashion on the exact same card. I believe if you ask Marshall, his credit posted the very next day. It depends on your card company and the situation. This isn't a normal purchase. It's a purchase, cancel, refund, purchase, cancel, refund again.

All of us at ZPI have no other intentions other than serving our customers as best as we can and providing them the quality performance parts that they have came to expect from us.

and now...back to the scheduled program
Old 11-20-2005, 03:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I'd go ahead and support ZPI since they've proven themselves to be a class act.
Old 11-20-2005, 05:18 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

cancelled scheduled cancelled scheduled. I love that. If the first cancellation would have been posted in the first couple weeks afterwards, we wouldn't have this situation.

I've never ever had anything take this long whether it credit, debit, refund, or dispute.

Anyways, it doesn't matter...its just a matter of time, so I guess I'll just have to wait it out. Keep on voting folks!
Old 11-20-2005, 12:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mattssi
cancelled scheduled cancelled scheduled. I love that. If the first cancellation would have been posted in the first couple weeks afterwards, we wouldn't have this situation.

I've never ever had anything take this long whether it credit, debit, refund, or dispute.

Anyways, it doesn't matter...its just a matter of time, so I guess I'll just have to wait it out. Keep on voting folks!
Yeah charge backs usually occur within 3-5 working days. Never more than that PERIOD . If someone says anything different, they are full of crap .
Old 11-21-2005, 12:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Wow.. ZPI is still holding the most votes. Anyone else have any other opinions related to the actual turbo kit, not their personal experience with the shop? Preciate it!

Quick Reply: Turbo Kits *Vote Please*