Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Weapon R CEL Eliminator

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 02:22 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Default Weapon R CEL Eliminator

Ok. So Chris sent me one of there CEL eliminators. I got it put on the other night and have been on the freeway alot lately. So far no CEL. This is great since I have tryed the single antifouler, Then the double antifouler with no success. The peice seems to be of good quality. I ended haveing to take out the S pipe to get it in there. Ended up being a hell of alot easier doing it that way. Plus I got it angled the way I wanted it. I will let anyone know if anything changes. But once again Thanks Chris and nice peice.
Old 03-31-2006, 05:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Re: Weapon R CEL Eliminator

Originally Posted by NCBIGGJ
Ok. So Chris sent me one of there CEL eliminators. I got it put on the other night and have been on the freeway alot lately. So far no CEL. This is great since I have tryed the single antifouler, Then the double antifouler with no success. The peice seems to be of good quality. I ended haveing to take out the S pipe to get it in there. Ended up being a hell of alot easier doing it that way. Plus I got it angled the way I wanted it. I will let anyone know if anything changes. But once again Thanks Chris and nice peice.
I have there whole header setup and the eliminator on as well, and i DO throw a CEL on the Highway. If im driving like 80 MPH, im fine. However, if i drive at 3,800 RPM or around 85 MPH and up....then i get the CEL. I have played with it a few times now, and even called chris about it, and all he has to say is " well noone else is having a problem ". Well, i am and i dont think until theres 100% succes with the product you shouldnt say there is all over your websites. I am pretty dissapointed with all there products, im sorry. The money i spent on everything was not worth it at all. Problems with the first header and the 2nd one? I wish everyone GL , sorry to vent.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:26 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
AlphaSquad
SL Member

So I have drove well over 500 miles on it now and 90% of it was on the freeway. Still no CEL. So this looks like a peice that might have fixed my CEL. I am running the DC Header, Stock S pipe and then HP Autoworks mid pipe then into a DC axle back. Thanks again Chris.
Old 04-04-2006, 06:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

if the WR antifouler doesn't work, you can try the regular mod eveyone else has instead. There is a possibility that a cel can be thrown with too low a reading as well. You should try to see what the code is.
Old 04-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
AlphaSquad
SL Member

I am going to take it as you did not read the first one I posted. I tryed the "regular" one everyone else has. It did not work. But the WR one is working. Just letting people know that can't seem to get it to work right, that I have found luck in the WR one.