Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Fastest and Quickest tC's

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 10:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

keep them coming they are looking good.
Old 12-14-2005, 05:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I will be more then happy to post them up. As soon as I get the dyno sheets scanned this afternoon. In the mean time I'll enjoy your tire shredding video. I find it quite humorous.

Charles
We have heard these are up on your site...How fast did you get that thing man? We are looking forward to seeing how fast you where able to get the 16g to go.
What setup you ended up getting to work, how did you get that thing off the line. LSD?
Old 12-14-2005, 05:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ZPIracing

I will be more then happy to post them up. As soon as I get the dyno sheets scanned this afternoon. In the mean time I'll enjoy your tire shredding video. I find it quite humorous.

Charles
We have heard these are up on your site...How fast did you get that thing man? We are looking forward to seeing how fast you where able to get the 16g to go.
What setup you ended up getting to work, how did you get that thing off the line. LSD?
I would assume you would know by now since my site has been hit from your IP more then a speed bag in Tyson's personal gym.

Charles
Old 12-14-2005, 05:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

we just thought you would liek to share your success with the scion community. With as much "knowledge" you share on here with your personal expirence we thought you would share your slips/charts with all of us.

Sorry did not realize it was a secret
Old 12-14-2005, 06:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboCustomz

Charles
I would assume you would know by now since my site has been hit from your IP more then a speed bag in Tyson's personal gym.

Charles
Hey, you holdin out on us? What's the link?

You have secrets for us tC'ers and not sharing.
Old 12-14-2005, 06:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

we just thought you would liek to share your success with the scion community. With as much "knowledge" you share on here with your personal expirence we thought you would share your slips/charts with all of us.

I wasn't aware that a secret consisted of photo's that are published on a public site that is linked in my sig. for anyone to go to. The site simply wasn't done, hence the reason I hadn't put any links out to it yet. The finalized version is in the works and will hopefully be ready soon.

Charles
Old 12-14-2005, 06:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I wasn't aware that a secret consisted of photo's that are published on a public site that is linked in my sig. for anyone to go to. The site simply wasn't done, hence the reason I hadn't put any links out to it yet. The finalized version is in the works and will hopefully be ready soon.

Charles
Ahh, I found it. Looks fine man. Post it up for sure....not to mention the friggin dyno sheet and time slip. Dude, that belongs in here BIG TIME.
Old 12-14-2005, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry man....Just thought you would at least post the pics and share the details of the car. I really did not realize that it was that big of a deal.

Sorry I brought it up....
Old 12-14-2005, 07:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Shoot, I'll help a brotha out and post'em up from your site. I have to say, no numbers like this out here for a tC. Props BIG TIME

http://www.gordonraceengineering.com/Charts_Slips.html

Here are a Timeslip and dyno chart from our Project Scion tC-T. You can see the clutch is slipping by the way the torque drops off almost immediately. The car made a peak of 346 HP and 395 lb/ft of torque on this run. We never made it back with a good clutch before we took her apart to investigate the internals.

Here is a timeslip from our Project Scion tC-t. Sorry for the poor quality as this is a camera phone pic, but you can still make out the numbers. The car went a fastest E.T. of 11.89 and quickest mph of 121 before the end of the day. We are hoping to have the car back out in the next couple of weeks at which point we will get some video's.

Old 12-14-2005, 08:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Old 12-14-2005, 08:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Funny how the world works. I just recieved a call from an un-named friend telling me of some "digitally enhanced" photo's that were going to be posted showing that this wasn't my car. Let me go ahead and nip these in the bud, before anyone comes on here and helps to bury themselves.

After a close inspection on my part, I almost missed it. The dyno chart on my webpage isn't exactly like the one that I see above and if it requires, I will point out how later.

Now, with that being said, I would hope that everyone on here will maintain their profressionalism and refrain from these childish attempts at slander. I know there are more importent things going on in some peoples lives that should get a little more attention. You know what I mean.

Charles
Old 12-14-2005, 09:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i am so damn lost lol but i think charles and kenny have some stuff they need to work out
Old 12-14-2005, 09:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Watching this thread, hopefully will be in the 14s next year.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The only diffrence i see in the above photo and the one on your site is that you took a better picture. It just looks like you cut out the info where it tells you the cars lic. plate and date of run etc....

We are just a little curious as to why you are being shady on the info and how you are reving your tC to 7300 RPMS

We have no issues with Charles were actually very happy when we found out that he may have went 11's. If he can go 11's on a 16g this helps us, not hurts us. We then where very wondring why he was not posting this info on Scion Life when he likes to share everything else. Then we realized the 60fts and the MPH did not match the ET's on a 3000 pound car and that his dyno chart went to 7300+ rpms. This and the poor quality of the dyno charts led us to believe something was fishy. The chart has the vehicle info at the top all he has to do is post it and we can all see....his site also says that he ran the car multiple times the day they went 11's so post all the slips in nice clear photos so that we can all share the excitment.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Funny how the world works. I just recieved a call from an un-named friend telling me of some "digitally enhanced" photo's that were going to be posted showing that this wasn't my car. Let me go ahead and nip these in the bud, before anyone comes on here and helps to bury themselves.

After a close inspection on my part, I almost missed it. The dyno chart on my webpage isn't exactly like the one that I see above and if it requires, I will point out how later.

Now, with that being said, I would hope that everyone on here will maintain their profressionalism and refrain from these childish attempts at slander. I know there are more importent things going on in some peoples lives that should get a little more attention. You know what I mean.

Charles
With that being said?????
You ALMOST missed it????

You A$$ clown, you just accused me of altering one of your pics. Are you friggin kidding me? I, in no way shape or form, altered ANYTHING. It is a "save as" from your web page and uploaded to photobucket you looser. I did change it to jpeg file so it would be LARGER.

Obviously THAT is NOT a Scion TC dyno by your reaction.

Professionalism? Don't use words you are unable to SPELL and certainly unable to display!

Dyno's and time slips are the only way to help keep FRAUD out of this industry and you just broke EVERY rule of ethics. Then had the nuts to falsely accuse me of doctoring up the photos.

You owe me an apology
Old 12-14-2005, 09:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Scion Dads:

Customz:
Old 12-14-2005, 11:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kenshin
Scion Dads:

Customz:

OMG I CALL BULL$HIT Nice try tho...would have worked on a noob.

Look at the pic sizes Charles. Mine and what you just uploaded.

Mine (The original) is 640x480 pixels and the NEW one posted by Charles on his web NOW (that you Kenshin just posted) is 640x467 pixels. Gee, I wonder where those pixels went Charles.

Anyone want to explain to CHARLES what that means?

Your a LYING piece of work Charles....and you GOT OWNED

edit: Just in case Charles...you're too friggin ignorant to understand...YOU cut the top portion of the pic off. Thats why your pic is SHORT.

Idiot
Old 12-14-2005, 11:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Who says a tc cant rev to 7300? I mean theres like 4 guys on here reving to 6900... Its called emange,.....
Old 12-14-2005, 11:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Then I gatta ask myself.....why did you cut that off Charles?

What goes in that area when a reputable Dyno operator inputs the cars license plate number?

Gee, maybe the license plate number is NOT YOUR CAR.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I can only hope that this is not true. We got very excited when we had thought that a tC had went 11's with a 16G on it. I thought that there was something not right with the way the dyno chart looked and the Redline was off a bit.

If this is indeed a fake then I am truly disappointed that you would lie and trick all of us into thinking that a tC had finally broke the 11 second barrier. It is sad to see the one holy thing left in the online automotive community to have its integrity taken away.

In light of these recent developments we are not requesting that all dyno charts have the vehicle info at the top to be placed on the upcoming top ten lists that we are currently putting together. If you are the record holder there needs to be video proof to validate this claim as we do not want the potential fraud of one to give the Scion Community a bad name.

Well back to the drawing board and try to figure out how to get a tC into the 11’s

-ZPIracing

Quick Reply: Fastest and Quickest tC's