Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Fastest and Quickest tC's

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 11:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Amazing. Simply amazing. I will NOT sit around on this site and defend my character from a company that is run by someone that is known in this community for being a fraud. Kenny's last buisness venture failed and he is well on his way to being down the same path. I will not even go into the the ongoing lawsuits against ZPI from MULTIPLE locals that have pulled their cars from that shop. I know of paper work filed from an eclipse, and paper work being filed for a crx. Papers have already been filed and processed for bad checks to multiple places here locally and a warrant filed for someone that post's on this board from there. Not to mention a letter that is in the mail from another local buisness owner that is fed up of waiting for some sort of re-embursment after 6 months. If ANYONE ON THIS SITE WOULD LIKE PROOF OR TO SPEAK WITH THESE INDIVIDUALS PERSONALLY, PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH CONTACT INFORMATION.

The truth of the matter is that the fastest Kenny EVER went in a tC was with MY turbo kit. A kit that was built by myself and a friend OUTSIDE the walls of ZPI. When my car was down with the ecu issue, I allowed Kenny to put my kit on his car and it has done wonderful things for him. Fastest time I have seen since was about 4 tenths of a second slower. Nice. The simple fact that he wants to doubt, or "insinuate doubt" as it was so gracefully put in the thread asking for ANYONE with a successful turbo kit install to come forward, is a complete joke to me. There is no way I could have gone faster in another scion tC with the EXACT same kit. Impossible.

As stated, I will not spend valuble time defending myself against this on here. There will be three cars comming out of my shop within the next 6 weeks or so that I would put against ANY ZPI car. When the three are done, I'll give you a pile of keys and you can choose at random if you would like??? Consider that an official invitation.

This is the only reply you will see from me in this thread. Im sure the post's will be fantastically humorous, but some of us have bills that we actually pay. I have posted and offered real world experience since I signed up on this board, and I will continue to do so. Despite the desperate attemps of some to stifle my efforts.

Charles Gordon
Old 12-14-2005, 11:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboCustomz
Amazing. Simply amazing. I will NOT sit around on this site and defend my character from a company that is run by someone that is known in this community for being a fraud. Kenny's last buisness venture failed and he is well on his way to being down the same path. I will not even go into the the ongoing lawsuits against ZPI from MULTIPLE locals that have pulled their cars from that shop. I know of paper work filed from an eclipse, and paper work being filed for a crx. Papers have already been filed and processed for bad checks to multiple places here locally and a warrant filed for someone that post's on this board from there. Not to mention a letter that is in the mail from another local buisness owner that is fed up of waiting for some sort of re-embursment after 6 months. If ANYONE ON THIS SITE WOULD LIKE PROOF OR TO SPEAK WITH THESE INDIVIDUALS PERSONALLY, PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH CONTACT INFORMATION.

The truth of the matter is that the fastest Kenny EVER went in a tC was with MY turbo kit. A kit that was built by myself and a friend OUTSIDE the walls of ZPI. When my car was down with the ecu issue, I allowed Kenny to put my kit on his car and it has done wonderful things for him. Fastest time I have seen since was about 4 tenths of a second slower. Nice. The simple fact that he wants to doubt, or "insinuate doubt" as it was so gracefully put in the thread asking for ANYONE with a successful turbo kit install to come forward, is a complete joke to me. There is no way I could have gone faster in another scion tC with the EXACT same kit. Impossible.

As stated, I will not spend valuble time defending myself against this on here. There will be three cars comming out of my shop within the next 6 weeks or so that I would put against ANY ZPI car. When the three are done, I'll give you a pile of keys and you can choose at random if you would like??? Consider that an official invitation.

This is the only reply you will see from me in this thread. Im sure the post's will be fantastically humorous, but some of us have bills that we actually pay. I have posted and offered real world experience since I signed up on this board, and I will continue to do so. Despite the desperate attemps of some to stifle my efforts.

Charles Gordon
All that is fine and dandy....Heard it 9 months ago....they are still here. Good for ZPI

However Charles.... For some strange reason you failed to explain your FALSE accusation against me and for posting FAKE dyno charts claiming your car.

You would have been better off saying nothing Charles. But you had to lie about me. and that really hacks me off. You see young man....The first thing you do when you're diggin yourself into a hole is......STOP DIGGING!
Old 12-14-2005, 11:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

good luck with your business charles...you're going to need it. especially if you're gullible enough to believe what you hear in the rumor mill, egotistical enough to beleive that no one can go faster, work harder, or be more successful than you, and stupid enough to think that if you beat around the bush enough that people will take their attention off of your indiscretion.

p.s. we contacted the nascar technical institute that you "graduated" from. by the way, they have no record of you suppposedly graduating, oh, and your transcripts are in my office.

keisha
Old 12-14-2005, 11:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well someone is upset.......So i guess you will not be posting clearer images of the dyno charts? So if you want to race in three weeks does this mean your tC has not went 11's?

Yet another attempt to discredit us yet the truth continues to shine through and we are still here delivering parts......Oh and seeing we are on the subject of truth we found ours......

Here is the pic that you blessed us with your customers car.......

And here is the dyno chart that you posted.....i know it is a little fuzzy but we can all see what is there.

Man first Jamsco Race Engineering tried ot come on here and discredit us and man they had some people second guessing us even canceling orders and going with them. That proved to be real good for there credibility. Now Gordan Race Engineering is attempting the same and look at the results....we thought it was true not sure why you are so upset.

oh and we are the liars.....
Old 12-15-2005, 12:01 AM
5 Year Member

now we know why TurboCustomz posted "This is the only reply you will see from me in this thread. Im sure the post's will be fantastically humorous..."

ZPI wins once again ...undefeated
Old 12-15-2005, 12:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

President Bush's fault.

Old 12-15-2005, 12:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OWN3D!

Old 12-15-2005, 12:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionDad
President Bush's fault.

haha, dam right lol
Old 12-15-2005, 12:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

global warming
Old 12-15-2005, 01:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 12-15-2005, 01:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

edit
Old 12-15-2005, 02:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

C'mon guys, none of this "calling out" or instigating fumed replies is doing the rest of us any good. Lets keep the chat on here productive?
Old 12-15-2005, 02:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I agree we need more slips!!!! Dyno Charts!!! Common you all motor and S/C guys if you want to be on the list we need your dynos.....

We have 2 S/C dynos I know a lot more of you are out there....send them to topten@zeropointindustries.net

Thanks
Old 12-15-2005, 03:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by JT_Scion
C'mon guys, none of this "calling out" or instigating fumed replies is doing the rest of us any good. Lets keep the chat on here productive?
I agree.
Old 12-15-2005, 03:15 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by kungpaosamuraiii
Oh big woop, a few people lied.

I heard that Joe and Paul @ Dezod are communist.

Old 12-15-2005, 05:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey, Hey, I posted a real dyno sheet... Do I need to post my dyno vid?? eh screw it, here it is....

http://www.clubdd.net/Pics/Video/Trevor2.MPG
Old 12-15-2005, 01:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

If its all true then how is that Supra only making 346 to the wheels...I would think it would make a lot more power than that...hmm?? Anyway, back to the fastest tC. I have the fastest tC...I ran 10's

In my dreams
Old 12-15-2005, 02:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by HighlanderMac
Hey, Hey, I posted a real dyno sheet... Do I need to post my dyno vid?? eh screw it, here it is....

Nice dyno run. Like the rest of us....need to hold that block still.
Old 12-15-2005, 06:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionDad
Originally Posted by HighlanderMac

Nice dyno run. Like the rest of us....need to hold that block still.
Yeah, I have an Ingalls Damper going in this weekend sometime. I just need some Dynomat and I am putting her in... Hope to get some more vids and pics here soon also.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This needs to be the Quickest and Fastest 2AZ-FE...
I live close to chris rado...but its not an original motor...

Quick Reply: Fastest and Quickest tC's