Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Turbocustomz, where's my pressure sensor+harness + clutch?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 02:40 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Turbocustomz, where's my pressure sensor+harness + clutch?

Yo Charles,

you recommended the pressure sensor and harness for the ultimate emanage and the clutchmasters stage IV clutch kit 6puc for the scion tC 2005 for a my turbo car so I ordered from you. I placed it 12/08/05 and have yet to receive them....after email after email stating that you had sent them and even stating that they were drop-shipped, but I have yet to receive them. I will have to ask my CC company to handle this problem. What's up with this poor service?

Out.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ouch!!, dont tell me we got another scionspeed/jamsco egineering/tctunerz again...
Old 02-10-2006, 04:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you do not want a stage 4 on a street car I drive one every day in my tC and it sucks stage 3 is much better.

-ZPIracing
Old 02-10-2006, 01:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well, since I am a sponsor, and a shop this should prolly go to shop experiences or something, but either way...

I explained to you in previous emails, until this last one that I was simply waiting on you to send your silver wastegate back so I could replace it with the blue one and I would send it all in one box to save on shipping costs. After your last email saying you will just keep the silver wastegate I have everything boxed and was waiting a reply to the email I sent you about the address confirmation since it had changed along the way with the order. I don't want to send it to the wrong address. Get back to me on that and its sitting by the door ready to go out today.

Im sorry it has taken so long and I offered to refund you the shipping cost because of it. The clutch was supposed to go straight to you from clutchmasters and they sent it to me, which was in turn the original delay. Sorry for the misunderstanding and I told you I would make it right. Just let me know where it needs to go and I'll get it out this afternoon.

Charles

P.S. He got the 6 puck, not the 4 puck that I installed into your grey car. It should not be nearly as harsh, not that the 4 puck was all that bad. Its whats in my car and I hardly even notice it.
Old 02-11-2006, 02:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We were referring to the Stage 4 in our silver tC. The grey tC is far from a daily driver.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:49 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have not received any email regarding my mailing address confirmation. Only email was from 2/1/06, in which I emailed back telling you to go ahead and ship the items.....and just to leave the silver wastegate mistake alone, as it is. Since I didn't get a reply, nor did I get any call backs, I posted on here. I had sent you emails with the new address to be sent on 1/3/06 so that you would not have any reason for the delay in shipment. You even replied back with my new address on your replies. Check it, and you will see.
Old 02-13-2006, 10:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Azure_Pearl_tc
I have not received any email regarding my mailing address confirmation. Only email was from 2/1/06, in which I emailed back telling you to go ahead and ship the items.....and just to leave the silver wastegate mistake alone, as it is. Since I didn't get a reply, nor did I get any call backs, I posted on here. I had sent you emails with the new address to be sent on 1/3/06 so that you would not have any reason for the delay in shipment. You even replied back with my new address on your replies. Check it, and you will see.
I understand your frustration. It was a mis-understanding and I wanted to make sure there wasn't anymore with the shipping address. I'm not sure I still have your emails from jan so if you could email me the address again I'll make sure this gets wrapped up as soon as possible.

Charles
Old 02-13-2006, 11:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Scion Evolution

this one's to AZUREPEARLTC

and everyone out there...

NEVER PAY IN FULL UP FRONT!!!!
pay 30-50% of the total cost. and the rest up front when product as arrived. that way, if you get RIPPED off, u wunt lose more than 30-50%.

i work for a company and thats how most of our business has been done and no complaints even when there was a problem. even so, customers decide to return because of safe business.

not bashing anyone, jus a friendly lookout and reminder to the consumers!!

go turbocustomz, i hope you guys handle this matter proper :D
Old 02-15-2006, 12:10 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I had emailed you the address on 2/13/06 again. As you mentioned that you would send it immediately after you get the email from the previous post, I have not seen your reply with a tracking number yet.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Azure_Pearl_tc
I had emailed you the address on 2/13/06 again. As you mentioned that you would send it immediately after you get the email from the previous post, I have not seen your reply with a tracking number yet.
I am currantly in california and im trying to get someone in louisville to ship your parts for me. Its a little difficult for me doing it being here but im trying my best. I'll get you the shipping number as soon as I can get it to you. As promised. You can email me directly @ charles@gordonraceengineering.com if you have any more concerns as I will not be able to check this forum often to respond. Emails go straight to my phone. Thanks

Charles
Old 02-15-2006, 04:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no need for this thread, just call turbocustomz and get this taken care of quicker.
Old 02-15-2006, 05:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sam_J84
no need for this thread, just call turbocustomz and get this taken care of quicker.

Well, I think that's kinda the point of the thread. He has been dealing with this since December and it's not been taken care of.
Old 02-15-2006, 06:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh ok...just a suggestion.