Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Will Emanage Ultimate help for N20?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 01:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Will Emanage Ultimate help for N20?

I have an offer to buy a brand new emanage ultimate with harness for $350. I'm wondering if this would be any benefit to a wet kit for N2O? Is it worth it. My AFR's seem to be fine with my current setup, but I wasn't sure if anything could be done tuning wise to pull more power. Or if it would help on an N/A setup. I searched the forums but didn't find anything from anyone who seemed to have a concrete answer.

Really I am looking for how much the emanage would help. I don't want to spend the money on the emanage plus a tune to draw out 3hp.... on the other hand.... I'm not seeking 400hp either.

Also, would I have to get rid of the scangauge II for the harness?
Old 01-03-2008, 03:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have an offer to buy a brand new emanage ultimate with harness for $350. I'm wondering if this would be any benefit to a wet kit for N2O?
This is just my opinion....simple setups work really well, especially with Nitrous.

In terms of reliability having control of your timing.. ie= being able to retard timing is beneficial with Nitrous, I consider it a must. The emanage will allow for this. And for that price its worth it.

Now another ideal upgrade would be to add a return line to your fuel system, especially with a wet kit....this way you have some control over fuel pressure.

Really I am looking for how much the emanage would help. I don't want to spend the money on the emanage plus a tune to draw out 3hp.... on the other hand.... I'm not seeking 400hp either.
You might only pick up 3whp NA but you will have the ability to make more power on the bottle

Also, would I have to get rid of the scangauge II for the harness?

No, the harness plugs in between your ECU and the Emanage...your Scan guage plugs into the scan port

Good luck

And feel free to post more questions, I enjoy trying to help and I am a HUGE nitrous fan!!!

Regards-

Todd
Old 01-03-2008, 10:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My sponsor is a huge nitrous fan also.... He wishes that he could pair up spray with boost on my TC.... I wish that even more lol.

Ken at Ny-trex is cool though.

Thank you for the help. I'm really on the fence about picking this up.... I'm gonna have to think about it today... It would be much easier if I can sell the stuff sitting in my garage.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:00 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Dang, let me know where you can get an Ultimate with harness for that deal, I will buy it!!

I think t would deffinetly help you out. Depending on how aggresive you want to get, you an deffinetly squeeze out a few more ponies!!