Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

ZPI ANSWER THIS!! INFO ON THE IC & ECU & FUTURE MODS

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 03:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default ZPI ANSWER THIS!! INFO ON THE IC & ECU & FUTURE MODS

ZPI I saw that your IC forum sort of dropped off after a couple days I was just wondering if you had any updates or more pics on it and most of all how about a price lol. Next thing I was browsin on the site (Something I probably do everyday) I then noticed that you had recently added a piggyback ecu. I'm a former honda guy and I never heard of that company as far as ECUs go, so I was just wondering if you had any dyno results for it and if it was pnp or because I have the SC with your pulley would i need to get it tuned since it probably doesn't have a baseline tune for my setup. I guess lastly I wanna know if you have any deep dark secrets your hiding from Scion community that I should be patiently waiting for because Ive had a RSX type S give me a REAL good run and a VW 1.8T pull of a slim win and I miss the thrill of victory, haven't had that since I totaled my Hatchback (I feel the flaming beginning already from that comment lol). I guess thats all the questions I got for you guys, thanks for all the great products and service you guys have always been there for any question I have, definitely one of the best companies Ive ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Thanks for all the great products and service[/b]
Old 01-10-2006, 08:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am not sure as to what piggy back unit you are talking about as far as our site goes. We sell the Greddy Emanage and had great success with it. We are looking into some other options as time progresses and more hard core parts are sought after. As far as the supercharged tC goes we will be having some more parts available very soon. We are in the same sort of disappointed state that you are as far as the performance and acceleration coming from the supercharger. The warranty is worth its wait in gold as long as they actually stand behind it.

As far as deep secrets I am not sure we have any. We will be releasing more short blocks and long blocks in the future as well as a few higher staged cylinder head packages. We are looking more into the serious racer parts than developing more street parts for the customers who really want to push the tC to the limits.

Stay tuned to ZPIracing.net to get the latest and greatest on what is going on at ZPI.

Thanks

-Kenny
Old 01-11-2006, 12:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks for the update I really appreciate it, you guys are probably the greatest think to happen to the scion community as far as I'm concernced. Thanks for the info I appreciate it...
Old 01-26-2006, 01:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

if I purchase the stage 0 kit would I be able to upgrade to stage 1 later on? if so, how much would it be?
Old 01-26-2006, 01:16 PM
Banned
SL Member

Whats the word on the supercharger intakes already? I have been highly anticipating this intake as I am not a big fan of ghetto rigging any old intake on there