Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

ZPI turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 03:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Umm wow....

Zpi care to comment....? After the PM ZPI sent me ill let them comment then I will go from there.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Charles,

I am not going to get into a ____ing match with you. We have operated our business to the highest of ethical standards with hundreds if not thousands of satisfied customers to validate this. Our claimed WHP numbers have been duplicated on every part that we have released. Our head package is no different. I also believe David’s car made more whp than my car with out the above mentioned parts. We have not produced, labeled or shipped a part that has not worked to the ability advertised since our inception.

We have no need to defend ourselves we are still the only company that has successfully released and shipped a turbo kit. The kit does and produces exactly what we said it will, this is no different than every other part that we sell. I am well aware that you are gathering a few guys to in an attempt to undermine our products that’s fine. We have big shoulders we can take it.
ZPIracing is much more than Kenny Strickler luckily we have the resources and team in place to bring a quality product to this community. We even tried to help you in your new endeavor which accepted at time of departure yet have still failed to pay your existing bill. For weeks following you frequently visited the shop and utilized our resources to acquire parts. You continue to ride the ZPI shirt tail in attempt to build your business, if we are such a unethical business then why would you continue to use your affiliation with us to validate your ability. Any slander on any past work is no more than a reflection of your work so I would think that you would not let a vehicle leave that you where not happy with.

The ability to mass produce multiple products whether it only is the final assembly or the entire line is much more than one person. Your thinking of this all revolves around one person is the major reason for your dismissal. A million dollar a year company is a team effort and this is what we posses at Zero Point Industries, LLC. We are aware of your bitterness of coming into work one day and being let go although an attempt to belittle us after we have continued to deliver products that produce the power safely that we advertise only frowns upon your potential business adventure.

No one is questioning your contribution to the development of the ZPIracing product line. This was not accomplished by you or I this was an entire team effort that was a great feat for all involve. This includes our vendors, employees, investors etc…. We are very proud of our accomplishments and the quality of product that we sell and we never tried to take any of that away from you. You should not believe that you or any one person was the reason anything has been successful thus far.

As far as the as claims about Russo’s car. Yes I messed up the oil line with to much gasket maker which ultimately caused rod bearing failure. I then replaced the engine free of charge. I am not above saying that I make mistakes but I assure you that I make right on them also. This is no different than the way we do business.

As far as the PM to you Keith- We felt than as a authorized reseller of our product line that you should look for product info from us. If you are looking for popular opinion then you are a consumer which tells us that you are more interested in parts for your vehicle than to resell. This and with the reply you sent is why we pulled our product line from your company.

ZPIracing is a performance shop. We do a lot of our initial designing and research but we are not a manufacturing factory. You will realize the longer that you are in this industry most “manufacturers” are no different. We test and design our products but these are made by other companies some of these are companies that private label to us, or we may use the same factory as they do.

So why do you buy from ZPI v. an online retailer? We would like to think that you would do this simply because you want to support a business that supports the Scion Community. Or that it is the customer service that you have came to expect from ZPI.

Or above all it is that you get to talk to Keisha’s hot butt in the event that you need a tracking number…

We are not trying to mislead anyone we do not mass produce, we initially design, research, and put into production our parts. This may or may not be the case all the time but this is usually our business practice. They still have to pass our quality standards and you get the support of ZPIracing.

Regardless of the similarities or the same design that someone else may or not be using the end of the day you are buying a ZPIracing product and you will get the support and knowledge that comes with such.

I hope this clarifies any misconception that might exist.

-Kenny
Old 11-28-2005, 03:42 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 11-28-2005, 03:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

As far as the PM to you Keith- We felt than as a authorized reseller of our product line that you should look for product info from us. If you are looking for popular opinion then you are a consumer which tells us that you are more interested in parts for your vehicle than to resell. This and with the reply you sent is why we pulled our product line from your company.
Oh really? I do resell but when I asked you how long for shipping... and you say 2-3 weeks... then I see later that still havent shipped....

You know what im taking that your kenny. You never told me you pulled you told me if I make comments like I do... What comments asking how the stage 1's are running out there? I look out for my customers sorry I dont go leaping into things... As for me not reselling? ____ I sold more product this week then you sell a turbo kit for... So please dont try and make me look bad... And since you wanna do that... heres the PM you sent me....

Not sure as to what your intentions are but it appears as if you are trying to start $hit. If the ____ty remarks continue we will no longer offer you wholesale pricing.

Thanks
I asked how the stage 1's are doing in the power hungry and I get a pm like that... Yea kenny you are so business oriented....

I will remove your products from my site at once... I know now that what Charles posted to be true.

Have a nice day kenny.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Oh btw funny you talk all this... I have your exhaust on my car... LOL

Anyways anyone want an exhaust... not gonna rep a company like this.
Old 11-28-2005, 04:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nice to see the cat is finally out of the bag .
Old 11-28-2005, 04:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

why is there always have to be so much drama. If ZPI is all the worst things that you read on here, then it will have the same rep as TC Tuners. As of now they are the first ones to be shipping ANY kind of turbo kit for a TC and that is nothing to sneeze on.

Yes there are some mistakes that they make but they are doing what they have to do to capture the market cap first. Do you remember how badly Jamasco failed their dealers and their customers? You better remind yourself what industry this is and how tough it is to stay on top.

If you can do better Charles, I can only hope that you do. You know better then I am that physical ability to do R&D has little to do with being able to manage and run a business like ZPI. I have talked to you on couple of occasions (Pete, Flint Mica TC shipped from CA) and I know you are a very descent person; however, this bickering is not getting anybody anywhere. Good luck, really (no sarcasm intended.)
Old 11-28-2005, 04:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Justice League of America
SL Member

Well, I take back the comment earlier about professionalism..... This discussion should be taken offline... Both of you vendors have not really done too much to merit too much support by bringing this stuff out in such a public forum... despite whatever real problems either of your companies may have...

I truly hope our mods address this soon...

From one Scionlife member, none of this represents what scionlife is about.... sorry to have to witness it from such innovative members and supporters of the scion community...
Old 11-28-2005, 04:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh my goodness.

Well I figured Charles always would have my business when he first mentioned something about making his own stuff but damned if I ever thought ZPI would lose my business.

Not that it has but my faith in ZPI has certainly been shaken.

I will await further complaints by disinterested people.

No offense to any party involved, but right now Keith's opinion is the only one I can trust and it's negative. I can't exactly trust Charles' opinion nor current ZPI employees' opinions - I hope you understand.

However, Keith was a seller for ZPI and had the products pulled so he could be considered an interested party...

Let's here what consumers say..
Old 11-28-2005, 04:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We agree that any post like these should not be brought on to a national forum. We have been attacked by our competition from local shop supporters to national contenders. We have tried to stay above the BS and do nothing more than deliver a product that we are proud of.

We do not come on here and attempt an integrity attack on our competitors. We try to support the community as a whole. This is not the first time or last time I am sure that we will be attacked. The only two common similarities are that we continue to deliver a quality product even after all the slander that they can throw at us. The customer support of ZPIracing continues to be industry leading.

We apologize if any of our post has offended anyone we try to maintain a level of professionalism yet while providing an assertive response. It is not like we ask to be dragged into to a online cat fight, yet we have to issue a response.
Old 11-28-2005, 04:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Well you did call him out.. then you dragged me into it.

You no longer have my support from the way I was treated nor other people you have serviced.

That is all
Old 11-28-2005, 05:21 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well, this topic is no longer going anywhere...

Guys, if you have to fight, take it outside.

This is finished on ScionLife.

And "look what he made me do" is not an acceptable excuse.