Notices
Scion tC 1G ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

CF Interior

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 07:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default CF Interior

Hey guys, im lookin for a few parts of the interior to get carbon fiber'd.

First and foremost, i would love to get replacements for the wheel things where the radio controls are.

I am aware of that guy selling the guage cluster mount thing, and im gonna put my order in soon enough.

And a few overlays would be awesome, like the part where the window switches are and the vents. I already have the OEM scion overlay for the center console, so I am afraid if i buy that humongous set from ebay taht the CF will look different and stupid.

Any point in the right directions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Here's some CF stuff for the tC interior:
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=120105

I'm not sure what ***** you're talking about... sounds like maybe you have an xB?
Old 06-07-2006, 08:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Wat else do they have?
Old 06-07-2006, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Wat else do they have?
Old 06-07-2006, 08:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Default Re: CF Interior

Originally Posted by Gui35sa

First and foremost, i would love to get replacements for the wheel things where the radio controls are.

I am aware of that guy selling the guage cluster mount thing, and im gonna put my order in soon enough.

And a few overlays would be awesome, like the part where the window switches are and the vents. I already have the OEM scion overlay for the center console, so I am afraid if i buy that humongous set from ebay taht the CF will look different and stupid.

if you want the best stuff then i suggest takin acks advice and checkin out FrimWare Worx. these guys are unbeliveable. either pm me or call them. *their numbers are on this thread* but if you want more info about these like i said before, feel free to pm me or call them they are great guys and their customer service is second to none.

also keep in mind their products are 100% REPLACEMENT PARTS! no overlays are made by them. they are all driect replacement... ie. take out stock center consol and replace it with the new CF (or Fiberglass) center consol! (also that goes for all the products they offer at the moment everything is replacements not overlays.)
Old 06-07-2006, 10:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ive been waiting for the center console to come out for a long time, i saw it on an xb once and was sooo jelouse, and that gauge cluster is a bonus!!!
Old 06-08-2006, 03:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: CF Interior

Originally Posted by davedavetC
Originally Posted by Gui35sa

Thats right people! Dave is correct - nothing comes close to what Firmware Worx is doing! These guys are top notch and they provide us with new products on the 15th of every month! Awesome - Just like dave said these are replacement parts - no overlays!
Check out my sig for more info - or just pm dave or myslef or contact Mike or Josue over at Firmware to get your order on!

if you want the best stuff then i suggest takin acks advice and checkin out FrimWare Worx. these guys are unbeliveable. either pm me or call them. *their numbers are on this thread* but if you want more info about these like i said before, feel free to pm me or call them they are great guys and their customer service is second to none.

also keep in mind their products are 100% REPLACEMENT PARTS! no overlays are made by them. they are all driect replacement... ie. take out stock center consol and replace it with the new CF (or Fiberglass) center consol! (also that goes for all the products they offer at the moment everything is replacements not overlays.)
Old 06-08-2006, 04:23 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

the CF would look great