2005-2010 [ANT10]

I love my tC

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 11:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default I love my tC

I have been getting so many compliments on it. ____ today someone at school even said, "Damn nice keys" hahaha I just smiled and said "Ya, the car is pretty nice too." Man i love this thing. :o :D
Old 09-30-2004, 11:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default .......

im glad that you are happy........ :D
Old 09-30-2004, 11:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

congrats on the joy of being happy.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i get compliments too.....

then again people start saying ____ty stuff because they never heard of it.

i remember a cop pulled me over and you know, talk about why he pulled me over, when he was about to give me a warning he said " what company is SKEE-ON made by?" i was confused for a sec. but i just told him toyota. i did removed the tC emblem on the back so only thing he could see is scion.. so on my warning it says toyota, scion. i shouldve said BMW or something....

lot of people keep thinkin that the tC is a BMW. when i tried to get gas by pre-order and i told him gas price and the gas section, the man said, "oh that BMW over there?" im like "ummm yea that scion" then he said "what?" so i said " ummm that silver car" last he said "oh ok, that silver car"

there was another chick too and i told her the price and all, and she looked over there for a sec., said "that BMW lookin thing" and im like "ummm yea that car"

this happened to me like 3 times...

i had atleast 2 people pronounced scion as "SKEE-ON", a cop and some country guy.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I too am a very happy tC owner.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Diluvium

i had atleast 2 people pronounced scion as "SKEE-ON", a cop and some country guy.
I hate that. Roar maybe we should get badges that look like this,"Sigh-on".
Old 10-01-2004, 12:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My friend calls them Sky-ons.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by chucksu
haha nice, well my dad still calls his explorer an exploder so i guess thats just as bad
Old 10-01-2004, 12:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I hear that all the time. Ski-ons too!
Old 10-01-2004, 12:49 AM
5 Year Member

hahah, thats how i say it even though i know how to really say it
Old 10-01-2004, 02:20 AM
5 Year Member

I'm very pleased with my tC. My sister calls mine a "tick" since i have lowered it. She says it looks like a insect (tick). I have also had people swear it was a $40,000 car! Isn't that great! I told my boyfriend that I wanted to leave all the badges on so everyone would know it was a "cheap" (affordable) Scion! The men at the place I had it aligned at walked out today and said "What's that?" with confused looks on their faces! I almost packed it up and left and one of them said, no I really do have the specs on that car to align it! I was relieved to say the least!
Old 10-01-2004, 02:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

im loving the car more and more. there are just enough tc's at my school to form a little klique.
Old 10-01-2004, 03:05 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by phatC
I'm very pleased with my tC. My sister calls mine a "tick" since i have lowered it. She says it looks like a insect (tick). I have also had people swear it was a $40,000 car! Isn't that great! I told my boyfriend that I wanted to leave all the badges on so everyone would know it was a "cheap" (affordable) Scion! The men at the place I had it aligned at walked out today and said "What's that?" with confused looks on their faces! I almost packed it up and left and one of them said, no I really do have the specs on that car to align it! I was relieved to say the least!
No the only people who would think its a 40K car, are people who have never seen a car before....most people can tell by the lines it a cheap car......sorry
Old 10-01-2004, 03:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha. i like mine. nice little ride.
Old 10-01-2004, 03:34 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by Cybergypsy
No the only people who would think its a 40K car, are people who have never seen a car before....most people can tell by the lines it a cheap car......sorry
you got to be kidding me
Old 10-01-2004, 03:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well when my "cheap" scion outlasts your $40K cars we'll all have the last laugh. "LOL"
Old 10-01-2004, 04:04 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cybergypsy
Give it a rest already. Do you actually enjoy making your sad comments and ruining it for someone who is excited about their new car?
Old 10-01-2004, 04:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

forget about cybersexgypsy
she or he or it is always like that = hater

I do love my car too
price, looks, features, handling, power, modification available, company.
Old 10-01-2004, 06:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm right there with you with the love. I miss driving it--I've had no reason to drive anywhere since Monday, and I can't wait for this weekend--even though I'll be spending the day in a boring seminar, it will go faster knowing that when it's over I can go out for a nice long drive. I'd do more mindless wandering on weeknights, but giving up my parking space on a weeknight means driving around for at least a half hour looking for parking when I get home. Nothing--not high rents, not sketchy people in the neighborhood, not my psycho landlord--has made me think about moving out of the city to someplace where I actually have my own parking space (considering a space alone can rent for $200/month in my neighborhood, or sell for $50k, it's not really a viable option here).

But after all these years, longing to drive my tC more just might drive me to the suburbs. And hey, I bet the insurance would be much cheaper, too.
Old 10-01-2004, 07:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Clayton1
haha nice, well my dad still calls his explorer an exploder so i guess thats just as bad
LOL, Exploder

Quick Reply: I love my tC