2005-2010 [ANT10]

Quarter mile 0-60 times

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 11:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Quarter mile 0-60 times

please post your 0-60 ,quarter mile times Manual and Auto please specify mods if any present.
Old 11-19-2004, 12:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

How much beating on people not using the search do we have to do?!?! Not to be rude but its been asked, and replied to, at least 10 times.
Old 11-20-2004, 02:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Actually it has not on a user by user basis. It has simply been talked about or assumed. So keep your remarks to yourself and either post or dont.
Old 11-20-2004, 03:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Um... I have to back up Tenaj. There is a sticky thread about this I think. I can't remember which forum it's in, but it's the "official" thread with people posting real scans of their timeslips. I don't care if you ask again, but it has definitely been asked.

Oh... and to save you some time, very few people have official times to tell you about. I'd wager there are maybe 3 people who have actually produced time slips for tCs.
Old 11-20-2004, 03:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by acasanova
Actually it has not on a user by user basis. It has simply been talked about or assumed. So keep your remarks to yourself and either post or dont.
mighty talk from a 7-post newbie.
there are conventions on this forum, one of them is to search before posting new threads. Please be a considerate user and follow that convention.
Old 11-20-2004, 03:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by iowagary
Um... I have to back up Tenaj. There is a sticky thread about this I think. I can't remember which forum it's in, but it's the "official" thread with people posting real scans of their timeslips. I don't care if you ask again, but it has definitely been asked.

Oh... and to save you some time, very few people have official times to tell you about. I'd wager there are maybe 3 people who have actually produced time slips for tCs.
Agreed. I would also be shocked if there were ever more than a handful of tC owners that post their slips. If you are curious either do your bench racing with the magazine numbers or go to a track and make your own.

Also, acasanova, don't get so butt-hurt when someone tells you to search.
Old 11-20-2004, 03:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I do read much more than i post ive been doing it for months, only when i have sufficient information is when i post. I was looking for timeslips but someone was polite enough to answer unlike the 3rd poster. Oh and that newbie remark thats really lame coming from someone who was once in my position.
Old 11-20-2004, 03:30 AM
Nox
5 Year Member

Can't we all just...get along?

newb or not, there is no reason to beat on em about posting things that could be looked up from prev. threads. geez, chill out . Ive been on this server (viewing threads) for months now and I only recently started to post once I got my TC....does that make me a newb? patience is a virtue.
Old 11-20-2004, 03:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

There's nothing wrong with being a newbie. And I never said there was anything wrong with it. But a insufferable newbie telling people how they should post when they don't follow the forum norms is another thing.
Old 11-20-2004, 03:42 AM
Nox
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by kaypee
There's nothing wrong with being a newbie. And I never said there was anything wrong with it. But a insufferable newbie telling people how they should post when they don't follow the forum norms is another thing.
This is true...I just h8 when posts get stupid....I find there are a few of them on this site and they frustrate me to no end