scion survey

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 03:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by motozen
Originally Posted by Rivulent
It's not that I (or "we") don't have a sense of humor, but you come off very brazen in your replies. The truth is - it is for marketting but it also used as a tool to gauge weak/strong points of the car internally. After all, the best feedback comes from the customers themselves, not reviewers, etc. etc. You pesisimistic view on voting is shared by many others, who knows if everyone actually got out and voted, who'd have one the elections :/

wtf is pesisimistic? I am not being that, it is called reality.

That isn't true. customers are very non bias but reviewers are very bias and are looking for the pros and cons through professional expertise. I know a guy that loves his metro so much no one could tell him that it was a pos even if it was....

no kids voted because no one likes black puffy daddys saying things like vote and die. Now if the democrats were smart they would of launched a campaign saying: kids, don't vote, you suck and are stupid and you can't figure out the machines. I bet the reverse psych. would of kicked in and kerry would of probably won. (hell he probably did... CONSPIRACY)

Old people and white southern christians vote. That is what wins elections. period. Sure sure if you can get the 18-24 to vote, you would win in a landslide but come on, kids are full of themselves and talk the talk but never walk the walk, and when it comes to voting for something the proccess isn't cool and only nerds, ROTC, Honor society twits, and young republican types vote. If you made the voting process over keggers and a bonfire and you could just have a yay/boo meter to decide who wins, I bet the youth would rally up a storm....

Kerry shouldn't of came off so liberal and talk so much. He wouldn't of been president... His wife is a jew and there will never be a woman, jew, or black as the president of the USA. Sorry, just the way it will always be. A white man's position.
anyway, I don't want to hijack this thread and this is getting waaaaay off topic so I am done.
the election is over...turn the page...but your enthusiasm may make the next one a bit closer and hopefully we can have a black jewish woman for president.. (was sammy davis jr. married?) anyway....jk
Old 05-22-2005, 03:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

[quote="surfcity40
the election is over...turn the page...but your enthusiasm may make the next one a bit closer and hopefully we can have a black jewish woman for president.. (was sammy davis jr. married?) anyway....jk[/quote]

lol