Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Upsidedown horseshoe

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 08:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Upsidedown horseshoe

ive had my car for a total of sixteen days now.... and its been hit 3.... yes... thats right.... 1, 2, 3 times.... first time by someone in a parking lot that didnt leave a note, the second time in a parking lot and the guy didnt leave a note..... these first two alone totaled in $491.00 in damages.... now some drunk in a parking lot decided to beat my car while me and 3 of my friends were inside of it. for no reason.... then he got in his car and left.... no license plate... I drove a complete beater before this, worked the past years tosave up to get this car and now that i got it my dreams have been crushed..... im so beyond words on this one... its gotta be over 1k in damages easily. i feel like i have an upsidedown horseshoe up my ___. Listen, im not one to ask for help or favors being an independant person.... but if you know someone in south florida with a bodyshop that could give me even a halfway descent price, itd be more than i could ask.... being 19 moneys hard to come by.... thanks for sharing a collective tear....

~Matt
Old 12-17-2004, 08:41 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Upsidedown horseshoe

Originally Posted by TheKnown
now some drunkin a parking lot decided to beat my car while me and 3 of my friends were inside of it. for no reason.... then he got in his car and left.... no license plate...

~Matt
So...you had 4 people in your car and you let someone beat it and you didn't do anything except call the cops...... that's your problem right there.

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes, just some people have it spread out over their life, others have it in concentrations. It'll be OK!
Old 12-17-2004, 08:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Wow, sorry to hear...

NOTE TO SELF: Do not go to Boca Raton, FL
Old 12-17-2004, 08:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude the guys weighed at least 250 pounds had 3 guys with him the same size, i had two girls and i 135 pound guy with me.... imonly 5'8".... and regardless this stuff shouldnt happen to me, or anymone else for that matter
Old 12-17-2004, 09:00 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude the guys weighed at least 250 pounds had 3 guys with him the same size, i had two girls and i 135 pound guy with me.... imonly 5'8".... and regardless this stuff shouldnt happen to me, or anymone else for that matter
Haha I feel ya, that's why I keep an ASP in my car!!!!http://www.uws.com/ASPBATONS/HomePage.html
Old 12-17-2004, 09:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ill post pictures of the mangled beast tomm in the daylight
Old 12-17-2004, 09:19 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

what's a "wold?"
Old 12-17-2004, 09:32 PM
5 Year Member

mag light....i keep a mag light behind the drivers seat...u really need a flashlight in your neways...and that thing kicks ___...u can beat a guy w/ it at night n turn it on to check him out n see if he's still alive or not...
Old 12-17-2004, 11:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

dude. I'm sorry.
Old 12-17-2004, 11:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude the guys weighed at least 250 pounds had 3 guys with him the same size, i had two girls and i 135 pound guy with me.... imonly 5'8".... and regardless this ____ shouldnt happen to me, or anymone else for that matter

dude!
3500lbs. car Vs. 3*(240lbs) guys
tc vs. Drunk guy
Machine Vs. man
160 hp vs. not even 1 hp

you win ! :o
Old 12-18-2004, 01:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I keep a four cell mag light behind the driver's seat. I've never had to use it, but I'm not afraid to. I get violently angry at even the thought of someone violating my property.
Old 12-18-2004, 02:18 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

that sucks *****!
Old 12-18-2004, 08:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

if i was alone it would have been different.... my friends were freaked.... better my car then my best friends face. ill deal with the damagaes and even suck it up when i have to walk outside every morning and see my broken baby. but my friends are first and they cant be fived at a body shop. end of story. and everyone talks big like they would actually do something if it were them but i dont hear any stories of anyone who actually did anything... so before you knock me for handling it the way i did.... think rationally about it
Old 12-18-2004, 03:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I understand but i still would have kicked his ___. Play it off as self defense. I dont think i could have restrained myself. Anyway whats done is done just learn from it fix it move on, and next time pick better parking locations. :D
Old 12-18-2004, 03:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wasn't in a tC at the time, but some years back I had a similar incident. I put it in gear and drove away. And get this - the jackass gets in his car and chases me. So I tear across town and through stop signs and red lights and everything and he's still after me. I come flying into the police station parking lot, horn blaring, reving engine, tires squealing... and there's not a cop to be found.

The guy comes to a stop about 30 yards back and is watching is carefully now that I've stopped. My buddy in the car and I are like, "F@ck this..." I get out a tire iron and he grabs a maglite flashlight and we get out of the car but stand apart so he can't run us over.

He sees that we mean business, so he puts it in reverse to get out of there. My friend grabs a baseball sized rock and hurls it him, but by now the guy has it floored in reverse and is too far away.

He left us alone after that.

Then we got back in my car and left, and law enforcement was oblivious to the whole thing.
Old 12-18-2004, 05:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

TheKnown: these kids are just trying to talk smack. 98% of people would be so on shock they wouldnt do anything.

i know i owuld have done the same thing as you. Especially with two girls in the car, that would be my number one priority. Who knows, you start driving at the d00d, he pulls a a gun out. you dont know what's going through peopels head...

maybe thats just me living in detroit for 14 years, but i do not mess with ANYONE. you dont know if the person is high on coke, and has a 9mm or if they are just freaking CRAZY.

don't gambl with you or your friend's lives. funny, these are thes same people that go NUTS when your talking on your cell phone and driving.. Which is more of a gamble?

-Im a lover.. not a fighter
Old 12-18-2004, 07:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by kitty cat
Wow, sorry to hear...

NOTE TO SELF: Do not go to Boca Raton, FL
even sadder: boca is one of the wealthiest areas in south fla
I think your wrong about what you said earlier, alot of ppl would just out and beat him senseless. But id say what you did was right.. at least you guys are ok
Old 12-19-2004, 12:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

HELLO? He said the drunk guy had 3 other guys with him the same size. I don't think a maglite would do much when you're outnumbered. This isn't Grand Theft Auto.
Old 12-19-2004, 12:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by lucas9000
what's a "wold?"
World. Ever heard of a "typo"?
Old 12-19-2004, 01:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dude, sorry to hear that, you did the right thing thou; safety first. Myself, I hate confrentations, I would have only faught those guys if my life was in danger and I had no choice. Hope everything works out for the best, good luck.

Quick Reply: Upsidedown horseshoe