Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Upsidedown horseshoe

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 01:09 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea some people are just _______s in life and that really sucks for everyone. a kid on my tennis team thought he would be funny and threw and hit my car with a tennis ball (did no damage) . He didnt find it that funny after I beat his ___ with a tennis raquet. im not for confrontations, but messing with someones car is really messed up
Old 12-19-2004, 01:18 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

The Tc is a cursed car everyone has had bad ____ happen to theirs, I have had 2 flat tires, lots of paint damage, and the latch to make the passenger side seat slide forward just broke. this is all within 2 months of owning it, they are cursed!
Old 12-19-2004, 02:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

man that really sucks...

too bad u were prob busy with a girl otherwise you coulda stepped on on the gas and gotten ur car out of dodge... ;)

ill have to await these pictures...
Old 12-19-2004, 04:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by English
Originally Posted by TheKnown
dude the guys weighed at least 250 pounds had 3 guys with him the same size, i had two girls and i 135 pound guy with me.... imonly 5'8".... and regardless this stuff shouldnt happen to me, or anymone else for that matter
Haha I feel ya, that's why I keep an ASP in my car!!!!http://www.uws.com/ASPBATONS/HomePage.html
wow i thought i was the only one
Old 12-19-2004, 07:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok so i went to the body shop and they told me it would be roughly 3k for the repairs after labor was factored in.... so i, the maguiver that i am decided to take actions into my own hands. i spent all day with paint and dent removal and replacing and whatever kits hard at work and the finished product isnt as bad. i could actually deal driving it around for awhile. it still bothers me when i went out to wash my car and saw it. was hopping it could have been a dream. My friends came first and ill do anything to protect them. i actually scored points with the girl for having the discipline not to get out and try anything. and no im not going to go out and buy a weapon, cause if i did have to use it, things could turn out worse than some car damage. Im only 19, but i seem to have a pretty mature approach to otherwise stressful situations. Everything happens for a reason, or so i have been told every time something bad happens and not wehn good things happen. Moral of the story is.... my car is getting fixed next month when i save up the money, my friend is ok, and we have second dates with the girls. I think thats the best possible scenario for this situation. Thanks for all your input and for taking the time to read this post. Im new to this site, but find it very accepting and informative. Thanks again

~MC
Old 12-19-2004, 07:36 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

again that sucks, maybe you should go get some boxing lessons, then your weight won't matter, unless they know how to fight too
Old 12-19-2004, 05:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TheKnown
ok so i went to the body shop and they told me it would be roughly 3k for the repairs after labor was factored in.... so i, the maguiver that i am decided to take actions into my own hands. i spent all day with paint and dent removal and replacing and whatever kits hard at work and the finished product isnt as bad. i could actually deal driving it around for awhile. it still bothers me when i went out to wash my car and saw it. was hopping it could have been a dream. My friends came first and ill do anything to protect them. i actually scored points with the girl for having the discipline not to get out and try anything. and no im not going to go out and buy a weapon, cause if i did have to use it, things could turn out worse than some car damage. Im only 19, but i seem to have a pretty mature approach to otherwise stressful situations. Everything happens for a reason, or so i have been told every time something bad happens and not wehn good things happen. Moral of the story is.... my car is getting fixed next month when i save up the money, my friend is ok, and we have second dates with the girls. I think thats the best possible scenario for this situation. Thanks for all your input and for taking the time to read this post. Im new to this site, but find it very accepting and informative. Thanks again

~MC
That's good that you are looking at things on the bright side, you seem to be able to deal with life's stresses really well. I know what you are going through, evry new car that I have owned has been crashed into, but I learned to deal with it, I don't want to jinx myself, but up tp this point by baby is OK (knock on wood).
Old 12-19-2004, 05:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah weight wont matter when hes going 3 on 1 150 pounds vs 3x 250 pounds.
boxing or not..
Old 12-19-2004, 07:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

After the car is fixed, you might want to consider not parking in places frequented by drunks. I had a girlfriend who worked at a sign shop next to a bar frequented by plumbers. If you picture what a plumber's truck looks like, you can figure out what happened to her car. After two separate trips to the body shop she figured out that it would be a good idea to park somewhere else.
Old 12-19-2004, 10:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

theknown.. if you want i can talk to a pal of mine. His shop is in coral springs.
He did work on my cousins eclipse (real panel is supposedly one of the most expensive parts to repair), it was quoted about 1150 from some other shop.. we got it done for 600 out the door. Give me a quick description / pics of the area and ill talk to him for ya.
..i hope im not reading this too late
Old 12-20-2004, 12:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The 4 of you must have been cooked......maybe the guy was ____ed you didn't involve him in the burn session. Think about that?
Old 12-20-2004, 12:44 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

You and your friends safety > then your car.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:46 AM
5 Year Member

I think you did the same thing, I came from coral springs, and no matter where you are down there, there are some crazies EVERYWHERE!! Weather it be Boca or Davie there are some scary people and things that happen around there.
Old 12-20-2004, 03:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

where the hell in springs were you going.. riverside ? All youd get down here is maybe some little ___got and his buddies tossing eggs at your car. The cops can get pretty down here so no one goes too overboard
Old 12-20-2004, 05:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i still dont see pics here
Old 12-20-2004, 12:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok, its been ____ty out but im going to get the pics taken and posted today... udai, if you could refer me to your friend i would appreciate it alot. again, ill post the pics later today. Good luck everyone.... its monday morning. i hate Mondays.

~MC
Old 12-20-2004, 04:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Some people just aren't happy when someone else has something nice (or nicer than what they have). Luckily, the only random acts of retardation executed on my car (to this point) were when someone spit some nasty-azz loogies on it, and the occasional trash-talk by people in much lesser cars.

I work for a local university, and have seen my share of people disrespecting other people's property (especially vehicles). As stated in a previous post, it is very easy to say what you would do in a situation like what was described, but when someone decides to challenge you, would you respond? It's been my experience that most people wouldn't. If you are the exception to the rule, you should evaluate the situation, and not risk the safety of you, a friend, significant other, parent, etc.

That's not to say that you can't exact street justice on that person or people down the road. :twisted: Eventually, they'll get theirs.

BTW... why do some people think that the tC is cursed. Is that theologically possible? If so, then the car gods are smiling down at me.
Old 12-20-2004, 07:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Its not cursed, its just something people wish they had. And yeah, ill show him some pics of the area and ill get a price for ya.