Notices
Scion tC 1G Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

Buddy Club Coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 10:43 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Buddy Club Coilovers

Does anyone have any information on these? IMO a good Japanese company and the price is pretty darn good for adjustable height and dampening. I've seen a few sites selling the N+, supposedly. Only a small handful. One site says that it's "coming soon." I sent an e-mail to the sites to find out spring rates, but only got one response. They don't know. I emailed buddy club and they said that they don't make an application for the tC. Does anyone have these or know any info on them? I haven't found any reviews on this particular coilover as well. Search this site, google, and scion evolution. Turned up with nothing except for a copy of buddy club's general description of their N+ coilovers.

If anyone has any info it will be greatly appreciated . Otherwise I have two other coilovers that I'm looking into as well.

TIA

*EDIT*
I just realized the title is the same as an older thread. What I have posted is a little different, but still the same question. Mods up to you whether or not to delete. I'm jus saying what I've found out from emailing dealers and Buddy Club. If anyone has these or has info on these plz lmk. Interested in these coilovers.
Old 12-02-2006, 04:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

the price is pretty good, my brother has them for his rsx, these are some stiff coilovers even when the dampening is at the softest setting, so i am guessing if they would make them for the tC i bet the spring rates would be around the same as the rsx (not sure, this is just my guess)
Old 12-07-2006, 11:27 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Bump up to the top in hopes that someone has this.

Buddy Club emailed me and said that they don't have an application for the tC. Two of the shops which I emailed replied that I should look at Buddy Clubs website to find the info I want. When I told them it wasn't listed on the website, they told me to call.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

y are u bumping? if buddy club said they don't have an app for the tc, no one is going to have them just kidding, maybe someone will start a thread in like a year or two if/when they ever do make them.

btw, there are a LOT of coilovers on the market fyi...(since i know your looking for some)
Old 12-07-2006, 07:58 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ You're such a thread stalker at work ya? . I was really curious about these cuz Samson quoted me $1k and it's adjustable height and damper. Oh well. Leaning towards probably basics although I wanted H&R. You wanna help install when I get them? FREE FOOD
Old 12-21-2006, 05:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

They shoudl have them available in the next month or two. They said for sure before end of Feburary. I hope so. I have a show in March I need a set for.