Notices
Scion tC 1G Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

tC handling sucks!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 03:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: tC handling sucks!

Originally Posted by djct_watt
Originally Posted by StealthScion
Originally Posted by forpinks
OK! I hate how my tC's turning radius is longer than my other cars my 03rolla and my AE92 sedan with coilovers and strut bars and 15"s.

How come its so damn hard to park on a regular space considering it being short???
is there a mod to fix this?
is it me, or is that just totally uneccssary. its stuff like this that has made SL seriously decline. SL has become almost a joke/laughing stock at this point. hence why many serious tc owners are leaving in favor of CSTC.

SL is basically now the same as the MYspace auto/import forums... yay.
Ok ok, I'm sorry. What I posted was not necessary, but I thought the pic was funny.

I apologize and don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. If and when I say something stupid, I take accountability for the repercussions. But I understand that there are still SOME sensitive people around.

So again, I'm sorry.

But my rudeness aside, what makes SL decline isn't the rudeness, it's the annoying reposts and meaningless arguments of people without experience and/or knowledge. I come from clublexus, and we never had that problem... Like multiple posts about 160HP stock FWD cars beating corvette's and 350z's, or people arguing over the differences between AT and MT (don't get me started). Oh, and people not knowing what a search button is...

I think that a totally PG and nice and sweet forums is nothing but a safety haven for stupid people. Sometimes, life will kick you in the rear when you are clearly wrong. But hey, I'll respect the wishes of those in charge.
uneccssary but still funny.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: tC handling sucks!

Originally Posted by StealthScion
Originally Posted by forpinks
OK! I hate how my tC's turning radius is longer than my other cars my 03rolla and my AE92 sedan with coilovers and strut bars and 15"s.

How come its so damn hard to park on a regular space considering it being short???
is there a mod to fix this?
is it me, or is that just totally uneccssary. its stuff like this that has made SL seriously decline. SL has become almost a joke/laughing stock at this point. hence why many serious tc owners are leaving in favor of CSTC.

SL is basically now the same as the MYspace auto/import forums... yay.
U asked...so...Yea Its You!
Old 05-02-2007, 04:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

i think he's just trolling...
Old 05-02-2007, 06:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team Sushi
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scion Evolution

In my opinion, I really think that it is wise to shy these kinds of people SWAT from the modding scene. God forbid that he tries to improve his turn radius by buying suspension modifications or performance parts... It'll inevitably lead to the vtec kickin in yo mindset, which will lead to fantastic fairly tale posts of 150+ MPH tC top speed runs, which will lead to a fatal accident at 80MPH, and all of us trying to guess who it was.

This is all part of the car ignorant, big spoiler (downforce in a FWD yo to go wit da vtec yo), all trusting-ness in taction control systems and ABS, attitude that causes people to drive with less control and more ignorance. The way I see it, I'm saving lives. Nobody ever reads the links to technical sites, and if you post anything reasonable, they do nothing but argue with you. Public humiliation seems to be the best way to force humility into stubborn people who make stupid comments.

Make good arguments and I'll listen, but hey, if I say something absolutely ridiculous (especially if it involves my safety), I will ultimately be appreciative, even if it hurts my pride. That's why we have so many stupid and retarded kids nowadays... Parents never develop the stones to scold their kids when they act stupid. Everything JUST HAS to be positive...