Notices

New Set-Up Throw Your Opinion In Here

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 10:20 PM
SL Member

Default New Set-Up Throw Your Opinion In Here

I am just now running a new setup for my 2005 Scion tC. My car right now as it is Black exterior.
-20% Front Tinted Windows
-15% Rear Tinted Windows
-GrilleCraft MX Series Upper and Lower
-18" Enkei w/ Kumho Ecsta Ast
-Stock Struts w/Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs
-JDM Cat-Back N1 Exhaust
-Led Swap Red/White
-Smoked Led Tail Lights
-DC Sport Front Strut Bar
-TRD Cold Air Intake

I am about to start running and adding to the car most are shipped out to me already
-BC BR Series Coilover Kit
-Raderwerks M-TEN85 BK 18x8 +35mm Offset F/18x9 +35mm Offset R
-RS2.0 Front Lip
-RS1.0 Carbon Fiber Rear Lip(Back Order)
-Carbon Fiber Gauge Cluster
-Carbon Fiber B-Pillar
-Carbon Fiber Arm Rest on Center Console
-Gonna Wrap My Waterfall in Carbon Fiber With The Inside Painted Black
-Engine Wire Tuck(About to Start)
-Getting The Stance Bug
-Should I Debadged The "tC" On The Trunk?

Pics

Name:  IMAG0041-1.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  15.2 KB
Name:  IMAG0042-1.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  13.7 KB
Name:  IMAG0060-2-1.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  10.0 KB
Name:  IMAG0055-1-1.jpg
Size:  11.9 KB
Name:  IMAG0013-1.jpg
Size:  20.0 KB

Last edited by rkuemmer; 01-30-2012 at 11:05 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I like where you are going with it... I used to have smoked taillights but i went back to stock (after a while i started lovein the stock red tailights)... you've got to debadge it!! when it comes to the interior i would just get everything done in black (not a big fan of the carbon fiber look, but that's just me)...Maybe throw some fog lights along with the RS lip??...hmm?
Old 01-31-2012, 05:09 AM

5 Year Member

The car looks nice, dont do the carbon fiber on the inside of the car just leave it black if you want to de badge the logo that work or you can paint it. seen a guy on that painted it and it looks really good. I will have to send you his link but keep it up and updates as you add.

here is what i have done to mine, any suggestions????

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=211360
Old 01-31-2012, 07:16 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by picia
I like where you are going with it... I used to have smoked taillights but i went back to stock (after a while i started lovein the stock red tailights)... you've got to debadge it!! when it comes to the interior i would just get everything done in black (not a big fan of the carbon fiber look, but that's just me)...Maybe throw some fog lights along with the RS lip??...hmm?
The RS2.0 lip is on its way and I forgot to mention I did order fog lights for it since I love the look of them. They both should arrive at the same time not gonna put them in till I get a new front bumper since I slide on black ice and smacked a curb I push the dent out some but I can notice it so it bugs the crap out of me and the RS1.0 CF rear lip is back order right now. Also it helps I have 2 waterfalls for my car so if I grow tired of the carbon fiber look then I go back to stock not a big deal
Old 01-31-2012, 07:29 AM
SL Member

Okay guys I am going to debadge the "tC" off the car later today when the sun comes up. lol. the carbon fiber i am getting for the inside is like di-noc not really glossy but more a flat carbon fiber look which i really like and might look good i will see but hey if i dont like it sell it then put stock back in. Getting a wire tuck to the engine bay soon so i wont have the car for about a week i will be driving around old school in my 95 Monte Carlo with 2 12' subs. lol. I cant wait for my coilovers to come in and then my new rims so i can start getting that stance look going, going to have some mad camber in the back since i am gonna push the rims out with spacers.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Taking off the TC will look clean!
Old 02-07-2012, 05:43 PM
SL Member

Name:  IMAG0107-1.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  16.6 KB
Name:  IMAG0106-1.jpg
Size:  18.9 KB
Name:  IMAG0100-1.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  17.4 KB
Name:  IMAG0099-1.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  17.2 KB
Name:  IMAG0097-1.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  10.9 KB
Name:  IMAG0096-1.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  19.5 KB
Name:  IMAG0092-1.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  15.2 KB
Been awhile i finally got around to posting pics up here. I got around to debadging the "tC" off the back looks clean took awhile to get the double-sided tape off but looks good and my new raderwerks rims should be coming in soon. Got some stock parts laying around if you need anything just pm me.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dang you ordered your wheels on the 30th? I just ordered raderwerks on the 5th and they are suppose to get here tomorrow!! lol
Old 02-07-2012, 10:00 PM
SL Member

I was still going back and fourth about what the rims will look like on my car if i should get the all polished or black with polished lip. Took me the longest time to pick but i finally did cant wait for them to get here when i said i ordered them on the 30th i will still trying to pick what would look best since i couldnt find a black tc with them on but i went for the classic look and got all polished
Old 02-07-2012, 11:13 PM
SL Member

Badgeless garnish makes a world of difference
Old 02-07-2012, 11:55 PM
SL Member

i would love to get a badeless garnish but funds are low since i been out of work for about 3 weeks since i put my 2 weeks in at my old job and my new job kept pushing the start date for me later and later hopefully i start this monday. I got my RS2.0 Front Lip for my car waiting on new bumper since i slide on black ice and hit a curb so mad about that. Once i get the new bumper i will install the lip on it and have my buddy paint it at his shop for 100 bucks. When i get my tax return in alot of the real magic will happen. I will keep you guys posted. Not sure if i should go wire tuck on the engine or turbo it. Give me some input please
Old 02-08-2012, 08:45 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by rkuemmer
i would love to get a badeless garnish but funds are low since i been out of work for about 3 weeks since i put my 2 weeks in at my old job and my new job kept pushing the start date for me later and later hopefully i start this monday. I got my RS2.0 Front Lip for my car waiting on new bumper since i slide on black ice and hit a curb so mad about that. Once i get the new bumper i will install the lip on it and have my buddy paint it at his shop for 100 bucks. When i get my tax return in alot of the real magic will happen. I will keep you guys posted. Not sure if i should go wire tuck on the engine or turbo it. Give me some input please

Wire tuck is beautiful, but turbo is awesomness. My buddy is about to attempt a combination of the two.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:35 PM
SL Member

thats what i really want to do but cause of funds i am not sure if i should wait till i am turbo'd to do the wire tuck or do the wire tuck now. Not sure how hard it will be to install the turbo with a wire tuck thats all