AC woes..... - Scionlife.com

Scion tC 2G ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Old 08-04-2018, 09:39 PM   #1  
5 Year Member
SL Member

Unhappy AC woes.....

My 2011 AC is acting up since last year and I'm getting to the point it needs fixing. It sometimes works first thing in the morning and later it doesn't. I've checked videos on the problems and seems not to apply on the '11 tC. I like the relay diagnostic but it doesn't apply to this vehicle. Unless I'm missing something? I haven't tried to see what the pressures are at and when it works, it's cold! My guess the pressures might be good but will have to check further into it. There's no sight glass to see if bubbles exist so that's out the window. I'm leaning on the pressure valve is faulty or I'm getting blockage in the sealed system.
Anyone else went or going through this AC with gremlins?

Last edited by MR_LUV; 08-05-2018 at 02:16 AM.
ivanhoe is offline   Reply With Quote