Scion tC 2G Owners Lounge
2011-____ [ANT20]

Websites for parts deals

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 10:00 AM
Banned
SL Member

Default Websites for parts deals

I just ordered a 2011 Crimson tC. I don't have it yet and the boss (wife) didn't allow me to get it with a manual (crapp!). Introductions aside...

I'd like to know where the deals are...tap into the vast information available on the web. I'd like this thread to be the place where we can tell each other where the deals are...and warn us of ripoffs too. I'd like to know where to shop to get the deals on OEM (factory), TRD and after market parts for the tC.

I'll start it off by sharing where to get the OEM shop manuals directly from the pubisher at greatly reduced prices here

http://www.helminc.com/helm/search_s...&class%5F2=SCI
Old 10-23-2010, 07:08 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You can start here with one of the site sponsors www.trdsparks.com Most of the 2011 parts are up now and more will be added on Monday. The TRD Suspension systems will be available soon and will be added as soon as they are available. We're happy to answer questions just let us know. email parts@trdsparks.com or 866-249-3607.

Ken
Old 10-25-2010, 04:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by 2tCornot2tC
I just ordered a 2011 Crimson tC. I don't have it yet and the boss (wife) didn't allow me to get it with a manual (crapp!). Introductions aside...

I'd like to know where the deals are...tap into the vast information available on the web. I'd like this thread to be the place where we can tell each other where the deals are...and warn us of ripoffs too. I'd like to know where to shop to get the deals on OEM (factory), TRD and after market parts for the tC.

I'll start it off by sharing where to get the OEM shop manuals directly from the pubisher at greatly reduced prices here

http://www.helminc.com/helm/search_s...&class%5F2=SCI
Ahh! Ditto on the "boss" not letting me get a manual trans. I just got my 2011 last week and love it. I liked the crimson, but couldnt turn down the black one sitting right there. I am happy I got the car, but I really wanted the 6 speed manual. I havent really played with the car yet, as Im trying to break it in properly before I get too carried away with it.

Thanks for starting this thread, I will check back for more info soon.

P.S. On an unrelated question, what type of electronics did you get? Pioneer or Alpine? If Alpine, did you get the Nav upgrade. Im really interested in it, but dont want to shell out the $ if its not worth it. Also, I really wish I would have had the option for the keyless ignition system.