Notices
Scion tC 2G Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

Brace Fitment!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 10:56 PM
SL Member

Default Brace Fitment!

Hello All!
Its Danny, the owner at TB Performance Products just checking in with you all! I just wanted to let you all know we have had an issue with someone spreading some rumors that our braces don't fit and worse yet, we wont return them. Id like to let you all know that every order is built and checked on Jigs and is meticulously examined before shipping. In the past 2 years of business and well over 500 braces sent out we have had a total of 4 braces(not sets...just individual braces) have issues with fitment and we immediately assisted the customer by sending out a replacement brace. If you should ever have questions on your products please email us as we dont get on the forums too often(always slammed with orders and there are only two of us!) and we will take care of you right away. In short we have always put our customers first and always will make sure our customers are completely satisfied! Id also like to take this time out to thank you all for being there for us as we have grown. Its been two years of business in June and a year and a half with the scion community and Id like to say that you guys and girls are awesome! We have been supporting a ton of local meets and the amount of energy and community you all show is fantastic! I cant believe how lucky we are to be a part of the scion world! Keep it up happy modding and best of luck with all your shows and races this season!

Danny Check
Owner at Tb Performance products
www.Tbperformanceproducts.com
tbperformanceproducts@gmail.com
Old 05-15-2013, 11:05 PM
SL Member

With that said we are currently sitting on around 5 full set ups for the XB2 and TC2. They are ready to ship out with fresh paint!
Old 05-16-2013, 01:43 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

If anyone is on the fence about buying any of these braces, I highly recommend them. I have never had a weld break and I have really pushed them to the limit. The new braces make a huge difference. I would say they all add to the handling in their own way. In the event that I have to take them off, the car just doesn't handle the same and its a very noticeable difference. Buy TB!
Old 05-16-2013, 07:58 PM
SL Member

agree with disaster06 bought the stage 3 kit and it works great and probably the easiest mods to install. perfect fitments for the braces and bars.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by TB_Performance_Products
Hello All!
Its Danny, the owner at TB Performance Products just checking in with you all! I just wanted to let you all know we have had an issue with someone spreading some rumors that our braces don't fit and worse yet, we wont return them. Id like to let you all know that every order is built and checked on Jigs and is meticulously examined before shipping. In the past 2 years of business and well over 500 braces sent out we have had a total of 4 braces(not sets...just individual braces) have issues with fitment and we immediately assisted the customer by sending out a replacement brace. If you should ever have questions on your products please email us as we dont get on the forums too often(always slammed with orders and there are only two of us!) and we will take care of you right away. In short we have always put our customers first and always will make sure our customers are completely satisfied! Id also like to take this time out to thank you all for being there for us as we have grown. Its been two years of business in June and a year and a half with the scion community and Id like to say that you guys and girls are awesome! We have been supporting a ton of local meets and the amount of energy and community you all show is fantastic! I cant believe how lucky we are to be a part of the scion world! Keep it up happy modding and best of luck with all your shows and races this season!

Danny Check
Owner at Tb Performance products
www.Tbperformanceproducts.com
tbperformanceproducts@gmail.com
Plywood forms with hand drilled location holes are inadequate for chassis bracing...that is why they don't fit.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

"We even consulted an engineer(Thank you JJ aka 2tcornot2tc) on ways to really make it shine! "

I might delete that line! If an engineer is an afterthought, and you sourced one from an internet message board, it doesn't scream "precision engineering." Imagine an ad for a health product with "We even consulted an MD on ways to make it work! (Thanks DocWorkOrange!)"

(Then again, people pay money for crystals, incense, acupuncture, and all other sorts of woo, so who knows, maybe you're A-OK!)

Just a thought to improve your website.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:00 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome to scion life! Land of the trolls!
Old 06-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by Occam
"We even consulted an engineer(Thank you JJ aka 2tcornot2tc) on ways to really make it shine! "
A Sanitary Engineer is not engineer at all!

BTW, how is your tricycle project coming along?
Old 06-11-2013, 01:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

What? Like, civil engineers working municipal plumbing projects? You lost me.

Have I mentioned that on idea on here? Was considering a sidecar, not a trike conversion, but decided it was more trouble that it was worth, and really, what's the point of a motorcycle that steers like a car anyway.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i think the complaints was it didn't work with aftermarket exhaust system since it seems like tb products are made for stock exhaust system. any increase in the size of the exhaust will run into fitment issue with the braces