Notices
Scion tC 2G Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

camber kit help

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2015, 03:33 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lightbulb camber kit help

last year when i moved to florida i installed tein springs on my rs8. an inch or so is ok to do with stock parts it wont harm anything, therefore, i was told my struts are aftermarket and can handle an addition inch so i did a 2in drop on my "stock" shocks. came back to nh and blew my shocks and lost compression and failed inspection yippy

going to be buying bs coilovers and asking about camber kits, ik the reason and purpose for them.

is it necessary for me to have them with a 2 inch drop from coils? especially because i know the rear left is a little more fixed than the others just by design. was going to buy meghan so also looking for a good place to shop
Old 02-20-2015, 05:36 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jcraff3
last year when i moved to florida i installed tein springs on my rs8. an inch or so is ok to do with stock parts it wont harm anything, therefore, i was told my struts are aftermarket and can handle an addition inch so i did a 2in drop on my "stock" shocks. came back to nh and blew my shocks and lost compression and failed inspection yippy

going to be buying bs coilovers and asking about camber kits, ik the reason and purpose for them.

is it necessary for me to have them with a 2 inch drop from coils? especially because i know the rear left is a little more fixed than the others just by design. was going to buy meghan so also looking for a good place to shop

Hey there, i got the br racing coilovers wednesday and the megan racing camberkit on friday(The quality so far feels awesome) but wont be able to install them yet till i get body work finished but I believe its necessary because one of the rear tires gets cambered more than the other and you will have uneven tire wear even with an alignment and if you rotate your tires you may not have the best grip of the road (thats why camber'd hondas are so slow lol)

but i got my stuff at Performance Auto Parts - Car and Truck Accessories | JM Auto Racing - Intensify Your Ride! - Homepage and i spoke with Joe hes listed under the vendor directory and my camber kit came from cali and took 1 day cuz im in vegas and the coil overs took 7 days about
Old 02-20-2015, 07:55 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks man yea ik the reasons why just need to know if 100% needed but f it I'll buy them. got my br on the way shortly also
Old 02-20-2015, 10:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jcraff3
thanks man yea ik the reasons why just need to know if 100% needed but f it I'll buy them. got my br on the way shortly also
anytime but if i wasn't at work right now i would upload a pic of the camber kit lol
Old 02-20-2015, 11:41 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

nah you're good iv seen it plenty of times I love what meagan did