2004-2006.5 [NCP61]

Do Scion's turn women off?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 11:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CharlieChaos
No offense to TC owners but if you compare a TC to the Celica that it basicly replaced its a SAD attempt. Celica > Tc
I find this statement a bit....unneeded and irrelevant??? No this girl seems shallow and airheaded. How about this...would she rather be seen in an all so boring and common MUSTANG??? Scions are unique. They say..im an individual. i dont care what you think about my car because....your opinion doesn't matter!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 11:51 PM
Banned
SL Member

haha whatever, Scions dont turn people off and a ride shouldnt be anyones solution onto how to turn a person on. Personally I never really liked the xA..but then I seen some modified xA's and wow they look awesome. Hey findthatout..slap on a lip kit and some Volks....after that you will be irresistible
Old 09-03-2008, 12:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scionman09
No offense to TC owners but if you compare a TC to the Celica that it basicly replaced its a SAD attempt. Celica > Tc
I find this statement a bit....unneeded and irrelevant??? No this girl seems shallow and airheaded. How about this...would she rather be seen in an all so boring and common MUSTANG??? Scions are unique. They say..im an individual. i dont care what you think about my car because....your opinion doesn't matter!!!
Just giving my 2 cents like the people about how the xA being cute would be like a Fiesta being cute or The xA screams college student.

I mean the look of the Tc is nice I like it but as far as power goes toyota dropped the ball the Tc should have had a v6 camry engine instead of the 4 if they wanted to go for the "fast" sports car. I mean the Tc they did up for drift is what they should have done engine wise.

I mean if a girl or a guy is going to judge someone because they drive a certain car or they wear certain cloths then you don't want to be talking to them.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

FYI, anything negative, even true about the tc, like driving on a flat tire will ruin your rims, will get you in trouble,

I use to drive a classic 81 240d benz. Many guys mistaked it for a bently. Homeless people mobbed me at stop lights and stores. Women acted like I was invisible. I got the xa and all ages like it. I tell them its paid for and gets 40mpg. They love that even more.

As for the ***** part, I think its the smaller the car you drive the bigger they are.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:21 PM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by cobb
As for the ***** part, I think its the smaller the car you drive the bigger they are.
haha QFT!!!

and who cares what car you drive its not really a social status on what kind of car you drive

i'm still dreaming about what car i should get next when the time comes now i'm leaning towards a chrysler K-car and then again in a few months that's gonna change to some thing else
Old 09-03-2008, 09:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Exactamundo!! Its these guys that drive around these monster trucks that are makin up for their small man parts, or lack their of...
Old 09-03-2008, 09:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i like a guy who has pride in what he owns. if you got it. be proud of it. end of story.

the guys i have met so far hate my car.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:38 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

You know what kills me. When i go out to the clubs you see nice girls acting like there all that. Then time to leave you see them get in a beat up car and it willnot start.Then you give them a jump start and they look at you like help me get out of this shi----t.So if you meet a hot girl at the club ask them what they drive and stand back.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

FYI, being a fat balding 30 year old male who is an accountant at the worlds largest bank with benefits to extend, pension and a new home doesnt quite turn women on either.

Most women look for the watch, the keychain, the bling/bling. The guy who drives a benz, hummer, etc.

When I use to be wheelchair ridden and a student at vcu, I use to watch the interaction of young men and women for lack of anything better to do, watching each other play each other.

It was not uncommon for young men to get bmw key rings for their keys and "accidently" leave them when talking to a young women at the snak bar rec area, then come back to get them, THe women took that as bate and talked about it when he left, but first and second time. Other women talk about the number of new cars a guy has and how he has money. Of course we know whats the point and having cars if you have no gas, but many women are just backwards til they hit 40.

duck, my next car maybe a geo metro xfi, 1.0 L engine baby, 47hp!!!

Originally Posted by iceboxx5
You know what kills me. When i go out to the clubs you see nice girls acting like there all that. Then time to leave you see them get in a beat up car and it willnot start.Then you give them a jump start and they look at you like help me get out of this shi----t.So if you meet a hot girl at the club ask them what they drive and stand back.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:15 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

she was a ho, move on my man
Old 09-04-2008, 01:07 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by karupin
i like a guy who has pride in what he owns. if you got it. be proud of it. end of story.

That might be a big part of it. Keep it clean, waxed, vacuumed, and no empty fast food wrappers in the back seat. No girl (or guy for that matter) is going to want a ride in a car that has sticky floors and smells like old french fries.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

I don't hate it.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Not everyday you see a red tc.

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
I don't hate it.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Are we talking about pride in car or equipment

Im sorry I had to
Old 09-05-2008, 11:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha pride in the car!
Old 09-05-2008, 11:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Im sorry I had to it was all setup and everything =)

I love my xA I mean I wouldnt mind an xD but yeah
Old 09-06-2008, 12:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Most women look for the watch, the keychain, the bling/bling. The guy who drives a benz, hummer, etc.
And those are the women who are dead inside and get used by every man they meet.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this thread is funny..

do what you want. period. forget what other people say.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

And they are soo hot too. Nothing like karma.

Originally Posted by CDogbert
And those are the women who are dead inside and get used by every man they meet.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

scions turn me on lol

Quick Reply: Do Scion's turn women off?