Scion xA Owners Lounge
2004-2006.5 [NCP61]

Pug-fugly xA.....revisited

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2003, 04:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Going to a meet specifically to tell someone I don't like their car is even more lame than doing it on the internet.

And don't even try to talk to me about respecting the work that someone put into their car. I respect anyone and everyone when it comes to devoting time, energy, and money to their car........

KiL
I find it interesting you would admit that coming online and saying you hate the car is lame. :?

I find it even more interesting that you respect people that have devoted time. money and energy into a car. Yet what you did with the entire topic and the picture is disrespectful.......:?

It just doesn't make any sense.......
Old 11-13-2003, 05:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

First off...for those of you that didnt read this thread in whole, the picture of the guy gagging is ME.....NOT KingLou.

KiL took the picture of ME...I requested that he take the picture. WHY? Because I dont care for the body kit...and I thought that a picture of me sticking my finger down my throat would be a funny and light hearted way to express my opinion about that body kit.

EXPRESS MY OPINION ABOUT THAT BODY KIT
EXPRESS MY OPINION
MY OPINION
OPINION

Get it. MY opinion. Im allowed to have one. You guys arent the only ones allowed to have one. And who's rule was it that only positive opinions are allowed to be voiced. I dont like the kit...I took a picture expressing my feelings...Im sure Garcia is an awesome dude. God is a great dude too....but i gag on alot of stuff that he made....like brussel sprouts. Doesnt mean I have any less respect for either of them.
Old 11-13-2003, 10:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

your ride is an expression of yourself.

opinions are opinions. either way theres a lot of money in that car.
Old 11-14-2003, 12:08 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
IV ACE

I finally saw the pic. I guess that means from now on you guys gotta be mad at arinvolvo, j/k. In all honesty, its not that bad of a pic. Now, if he was ____in on it, I'd c the problem.