Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Aftermarket Exhaust: loss of torque??

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 03:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

find out how much the ichikoh (sp) headlight will run...
The chrome ones....

Thanks
singleshot

ps.. That is a smoking deal on that header..

OH, you should probably start a new thread for your list also
Old 06-09-2006, 03:14 AM

oh and I forgot I am working on getting lexan glass my Xa we'll see how practicle it is to ship give me some ideas of what parts people would think wouldbe super high demand and I will call japan and see what and how cheap some stuff can be had for next to nothing if it comes out of junkyard. I recently got a guy some replacement parts to finish off his R32 skyline factory stuff and some aftermarket made good money and it was cheaper than he could have bought the stuff here so he was happy just takes six weeks on the boat ride and to go through customs it cannot contain gas oil or biological products not to hard to meet. I also know a shop that has alot of trd stuff from japan in the states already on clearance if anyone has a toyota mr2 I can so hook you up there not advertising to the public though at all but things are available below cost they are getting out of importing they are sending me a list of what they have in the next few days I'll postt the list and their number just to help some friends and they are a large scion dealership in a small town so very reputable. If you want a ist engine contact japan direct they can get you one I'm pretty sure if not I know a guy who does export motors.